50's Prime Time

Aubsmama

Mouseketeer
7 days from today we will be in Disney World!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We have the dinning plan and have several TS meals planned already. I just made a last minute reservation for 50's Prime Time and I am wondering if paying OOP there will be worth it. Are the portions big enough to split? Is it worth it?

The atmosphere looks really fun to me but not sure my 4 year old daughter will enjoy it as much. Oh what to do, what to do?? :confused3:confused3:

Any suggestions??

7 days from today we will be in Disney World!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We have the dinning plan and have several TS meals planned already. I just made a last minute reservation for 50's Prime Time and I am wondering if paying OOP there will be worth it. Are the portions big enough to split? Is it worth it?

The atmosphere looks really fun to me but not sure my 4 year old daughter will enjoy it as much. Oh what to do, what to do?? :confused3:confused3:

Any suggestions??

Some of the portions are HUUUUGE! The fried chicken for instance, is massive. They give you 4 giant honkin pieces of chicken, with 2 sides!!!!! The samplers platter looks pretty big to split too (meatloaf, potroast, & 1 piece of chicken). I think its worth checking out, its a lot of fun! Your daughter might be too young to understand, but what kid wouldnt enjoy seeing their parents being scolded about their table manners? :laughing:

Your daughter might be too young to understand, but what kid wouldnt enjoy seeing their parents being scolded about their table manners? :laughing:

I was thinking the same thing! My husband has a very high threshold for embarrassment and I was thinking of telling him to put his elbows on the table on purpose! :lmao:

I think it will be fun and it sounds like we could split somthing! Thanks so much!!

Yes, the portions are HUGE. I ordered the fried chicken and I ate one of the 4 pieces!! It was delicious but very filling. There is a sampler platter with the chicken, pot roast and meatloaf that might be great for you to split. This way you can try a few things.

My 10 Year old nephew doesn't want to go back because our server kept telling him to eat his veggies first. When we ask him if he wants to go back he replies that he loves the food but "doesn't want to go through that again":laughing:

The crab cakes & fried chicken are DELISH! and desserts are great too!

Just got back from WDW. My father and I ate there twice, and split entrees two times. Both of us left there comfortably, with no cravings afterwards. We had the pot roast (to die for) and the flank steak (was also delicious). Have a great time! I really love the bartenders there as well. If you don't want to be fussed over too much by the wait staff, try grabbing a seat at the bar. We also prefer to sit at the bar to avoid any teasing and long waits for a table. :)

The three adult meals we had (all different, I had fried chicken) were plenty large and very good.

Went there last Oct. and I can definitely say noone finished their meals. 2 of us ordered the fried chicken and it was a huge plate. Splitting here is definitely easy. :)

We love 50's PT!! It's our arrival night dinner and the kiddos can't wait to go back! The milkshakes are awesome (and share-able!) :cool1: Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter