• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

500 BWV Points for Rent $15 pp Expire on 11/30/20 (can book at any DVC resort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi, I have 500 BWV points for rent. They cannot be transferred. I take 25% deposit and the rest is due 60 days prior to the check in date. The points are yours if yo decide to cancel and reschedule. They expire on 11/30/20. I will help you rebook based on resort availability.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Hi, I have 500 BWV points for rent. They cannot be transferred. I take 25% deposit and the rest is due 60 days prior to the check in date. The points are yours if yo decide to cancel and reschedule. They expire on 11/30/20. I will help you rebook based on resort availability.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks

I am hoping for a studio room at the Polynesian. Checking in on 7/15/20 and checking out on 7/21/20. Thank you!

I am.looking for a 6 night stay at AKL the week of February 20th or February 27th, 2 bedroom villa standard view.

• Check in/Check Out Dates 11/12 - 11/15 (THURS-CHECKOUT SUNDAY)
  • Resort Preference GRAND FLORIDIAN ONLY, 2 BR UNIT
  • View Preference STANDARD VIEW IS FINE
  • Number of People in your Party 3: 2 ADULTS 1 17 YR OLD
  • Ages of Children under 18 in your Party 1: (17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter