• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50 days of free Disney music

I wonder if this real disney or someone who is trying to see how many people
they can get to sign up ? , I became a fan out of curisioty.

I am doubting this because their twitter address isn't real.

Look for Walt Disney Records. It is legit but I think the wrong page is referenced above. I'm posting from my phone so I can't get a link right now

I was told about this thru Disney direct mail, so appears legit. Did not save link, not into "facebook or twotter"
Good Luck!

haven't seen any posts about the music download yet.

Okay - I am a remedial facebook user....I cannot find where to get the download????

Anyone???? Help :worship:

It's up now....some song from Phineas and Ferb

What song is it? I can't access facebook or twitter from this computer. Do you get the song free and it is all yours? You can load it up to your MP3 and listen to it in the future?

I just joined the Facebook page..or rather I "Liked" it. Once you do that go to the Phineas and Pherb post (I think it's the most recent post on the page) and click on the first blue colored link. it will automaticaly open a second facebook page and a box will appear asking you if you want to open or save the song "Squirrel in my Pants". Click save and save it where you want. It worked for me and i already put it on my daughter's mix max. So, I am guessing you could eventually burn a CD of all 50 songs offered in the promotion if you like. Hope that helps!

LIZ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter