50 Boardwalk Points to Rent $20pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrerRemus

Earning My Ears
Hi. I have 50 points to rent at Boardwalk $20 pp and (sold) 0 points at Saratoga Springs $18 pp. I have a few more points if needed to complete a reservation.

Points can be booked at these resorts at 11 months. I can book other resorts at 7 months out.

I am an experienced renter and offer a contract.

Just a note that there is very little availability up until January. From February there is more choice.

Please PM your request and please include the following:
  • Resort preference
  • Dates in/out, number of nights
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)
  • View preference, if any.
  • Number of occupants; adults and children
I accept PayPal, 100% payment is required within 48 hrs of receiving a DVC confirmation number and contract.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have copied this from the forum, hope it helps.
The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone numbers are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on the Rent/Trade board or transmitted by any other means including posting on other DIS forums or Profile Posts, we suggest that posters use this private and secure conversation system to convey such information helpful in rental transactions.

You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

As you are new to the group you will need to wait 24 hrs before you can pm. If you like I can check availability for you now?

Hi,

I am looking for any studio starting Nov 30, 2022 for 2 or 3 nights
Our preferences would be BCV or BWV, but will consider most resorts
3 adults

As you are new to the group you will need to wait 24 hrs before you can pm. If you like I can check availability for you now?
Hi, I'd be looking BWV 1BR pool/garden view Jun 4 to Jun 10 2023. Is that available? (let's move to PM as soon as I'm accepted)

Hi. I have 50 points to rent at Boardwalk $20 pp and 200 points at Saratoga Springs $18 pp. I have a few more points if needed to complete a reservation.

Points can be booked at these resorts at 11 months. I can book other resorts at 7 months out.

I am an experienced renter and offer a contract.

Just a note that there is very little availability up until January. From February there is more choice.

Please PM your request and please include the following:
  • Resort preference
  • Dates in/out, number of nights
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)
  • View preference, if any.
  • Number of occupants; adults and children
I accept PayPal, 100% payment is required within 48 hrs of receiving a DVC confirmation number and contract.

Thanks
interested in transfer of 93 points for use in march

I am looking for a studio for 2. 2-3 nights September 23-27. Split stay is fine

Hi there:)
Looking for one or two AKL value studio suites for Dec 31-Jan 6 or Jan 1-6 or 7th.
we have 2 families of 2 adults to kids. If Not available Old Key west or boardwalk standard studio. barring that any room that fits 5 for those days at those resorts (beach club, poly, riviera)? Thanks!

Hello! Looking for 1 standard, studio room for 3 adults, 1 child age 11 - 6 nights, February 5, 2023 check in to February 11, 2023 check out
We would be fine with Beach Club, BoardWalk, Saratoga Springs, or Old Key West (really any resort around 100 points or under)

Hello! Looking for 1 standard, studio room for 3 adults, 1 child age 11 - 6 nights, February 5, 2023 check in to February 11, 2023 check out
We would be fine with Beach Club, BoardWalk, Saratoga Springs, or Old Key West (really any resort around 100 points or under)
Sorry we have just rented most of our points so no longer have that many points left. However Saratoga is the only one available 86 points for your information. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter