50 add on points?

walter

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to obtain 50 add on points for OKW (by a resale or others). Should I call DVC/MS to check the possibility of doing the same. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately I was not able to take the opportunity this past June to add 50 points at OKW. I had contacted The Timeshare Store and Shontell crawford got back to me with a small add-on. This came only 3 weeks after we purchased a 2001 Chevy Suburban...........The timing couldn't have been more wrong, I had to decline.......

Call her and ask to be put on a list...........

Good luck.........

Don't call MS. You should call your guide instead. MS doesn't do anything with sales.

Rosemary, we just bought a 2001 Chevy Suburban, too, the first of May. We also have a 1994 one. They are great for trips to Disneyworld and Hilton Head. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have ours.

Becky

We called our guide about a year ago and she said that we couldn't get more OKW points through Disney. When they offered the points for Bldg 62, 63 and 64, we added on 75 through Disney. But when those were sold out, that was it. She said that any points that Disney buys back from resales go into the pot to provide rooms for others. We wound up getting 50 more through the Timeshare Store and Shontell Crawford.

Deb and Bill, maybe you took advantage of the 50 I was offered! Way to go!!

BeckyV, I love my new Suburban (Mother's Day present). Can't wait to take a "road" trip............but looks like I will have to wait to Aug. 2002.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter