5 Unique Things About You <3

disneyworldluvr349

Disney World CM!
- I own every single Michael Buble album ever released.
- I have been in choir for 12 out of the 17 years I have been alive.
- I have never ever left the U.S. Not to Mexico, or even Canada.
- I have never been on a plane.
- I have an obsessive personality. Meaning I get obsessed with things very easily. Twilight/Harry Potter/ Michael Jackson/ Disney World. But I hear it also means I feel things deeper than most.

So what's unique about you? :cutie:

-i am highly scent oriented. especially with things related to disney. i can walk into a place and be like "this smells like when you are in MGM(it will always be MGM to me) near the Muppets but closer to the fountain with the Muppets in it." and yes, i'm usually that exact.
-i don't like pie, not any kind
-i have been on over 30 planes
-i am extremely obsessed with disney; it has gotten worse over the years but now pretty much gets worse every day... although that might not be very unique on this board ;)
-sometimes i enjoy making things hard on myself; taking the long way in math, writing everything out in chem, procrastinating, etc.

ummm. let me think.

i've seen every episode of buffy the vampire slayer/angel at least five times, but probably closer to ten. (thats 255 episodes total) and i can quote a line from almost every episode if prompted.

all of my pets names start with g. (grover, grumpy, and dr. grumbles)

my favorite video games are fps resident evil games. (and i'm getting the newest one for xmas this year!)

i almost always wear a hat, and usually its a hat that my mom made me.

i know more about zombies than the average person should.

i'm extremely immature
i've never failed a class
i know pretty much every word to american pie #1
i love wearing sweatpants
my favorite website is tumblr

1) i like being loud and obnoxious no matter how annoying it is.
2) i say whatever is on my mind, no matter how random.
3) im actully really quiet during algebra and religion class because i have no friends in those classes.
4) i really never do my homework until the period before its due. ;D
5) i really honestly dont care what anybody thinks of me.

1) I wear sunglasses every time I go out even if its cloudy
2) I don't wear shorts
3) I'm obsessed with fantasy sports.
4) About 50% of what I own is related to the Red Sox
5) My favorite animated character is Stitch.

1. I obsess over things (people, songs, subjects) until I can find something else to obsess over. I google them and talk about them all the time. (currently, it's Brendon Urie, "Lonely Wheel" by The Almost, and Greece :3)
2. I'm really loud if at least one person I know is around, but i'm silent if I don't know anyone. (I went to a dance with my best friend and was screaming and some guy from my science class commented on how loud I was xD)
3. I have songs for pretty much everything I do (I sing "Shake It" at the grocery store, "Kountry Gentlemen" in parking lots, "Put Ur Hands Up" at bicycle races etc...)
4. I don't understand why people want to move to California. I hate it here.
5. I actually like rap, but refuse to listen to most of it because of the cussing. I can listen to rock that cusses :L

- i'm maybe 1 in 100 kids on their way to becoming pro disc golfer within a year or two.
- i wakeskate
- i have different music to listen to for what i'm doing. like disney music when i'm in a disney mood.
- i've been to disneyland/disneyworld every year of my life.
- i grew up on the water.

1. I obsess over things (people, songs, subjects) until I can find something else to obsess over. I google them and talk about them all the time. (currently, it's Brendon Urie, "Lonely Wheel" by The Almost, and Greece :3)
2. I'm really loud if at least one person I know is around, but i'm silent if I don't know anyone. (I went to a dance with my best friend and was screaming and some guy from my science class commented on how loud I was xD)
3. I have songs for pretty much everything I do (I sing "Shake It" at the grocery store, "Kountry Gentlemen" in parking lots, "Put Ur Hands Up" at bicycle races etc...)
4. I don't understand why people want to move to California. I hate it here.
5. I actually like rap, but refuse to listen to most of it because of the cussing. I can listen to rock that cusses :L

Trade ya in a heartbeat. I love California because it's the polar opposite of what I've grown up in. Your weather (even in NorCal) outdoes the weather here in a second, it's a big plus for me.

- I'm a poor cook and a great baker, but would rather eat meals than sweets anyday.
- I admit, I like to conform. I like to have my own style, but I like to be within the normal range.
- I am a through and through Type A.
- I am terrified of getting a job, but I need one desperately come summer.
- I have a 3.7 GPA, mainly because there's always that one class I take that gets me below a 92. I got my transcript today, and every year since 7th grade I've always made 92+ in my all of my classes, except for one. /:

- I can recite the alphabet backwards
- I dress somewhat iinspired by the Basket Case of the breakfast club (unintentionally)
- I too, have a bit of an obsessive personality. Namely with Disney, but any topic I become interested in, I research exhaustively (or I seriously will lose sleep over it).
-I don't have a Facebook
-I only text one person, really.

- i dont own a swimming costume because i hate swimming.
- im an australian who hates sport. especially cricket, which is sort of our national sport.
- i can sit alone doing nothing for hours and not get bored.
- i only like to go to the beach at night. i dont like it during the day.
- i cannot drive without music and i can usually control the car better if im singing.

-I dont really like sports
-I don't wear shorts
-about 90% of the things I own are disney related
-I enjoy being random and hyper
-no one from my social life knows I go to disney parks during vacation or that I am completely obsessed with all things disney.

1. i am very random and say VERY stupid things. i speak before i think about what i'm going to say.

2. people think i'm crazy, but i am attending a wrestling academy next year to become a pro wrestler. i am already saving up my money. i know more about pro wrestling than i do anything about school. i am very obsessed with it, and definately know more about it than i should, almost to the point that it is unhealthy. :D

3. i know EVERY SINGLE WORD to fight club. it is by far the best movie ever.

4. i'm a total tomboy. i love racing and monster trucks and action movies and loud music. but i am also a bit of a girlie girl. i HAVE to have my hair straightened and i never go out without make up and i LOVE to shop.

5. ummm... i have three brothers and NO sisters. sucks sometimes. ugh.

Becca I'm totally like that too!
And Shelby I'm the same way with Buffy!!! :cloud9:

1. I really don't embarrass easily. I can laugh things off, and often embarrass myself--I have no shame, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

2. I love acting, I want to be an actor...but I REALLY don't want to be famous. I just love acting and want to act in little films that no one ever sees.

3. I am obsessed with having clear nail polish on my fingernails. And by obsessed I mean to the point of caring a bottle of it around with me in case I peel it off or it cracks.

4. I'm caught in the middle of a Canadian stereotype war. I'm an anglophone born in Quebec, people from Quebec stereotype my because I'm english and people from Ontario stereotype my because they assume I'm a francophone since I'm from Quebec (I do speak french, but because I study it in school!) and they stereotype me based on that.

5. I prefer to sit alone at school rather than sit with friends (like I am right now), not because I want to do school work or concentrate or anything, but I just prefer to be by myself because I get annoyed really easily and I'd rather go on the computer and zone out than have to follow dull conversations about the hills and such. (how pleasant am i? lol)

-I'm an only child.
-I still buy cds. :O
-My first flight on an aeroplane was when I was 5months old.
-I like school.
-I love rugby. (not really that unusual if you know where I'm from.. but still.)

- I like the cold weather & snow (not so odd if you live here)
- I like being outdoors no matter what the weather is
- I am a hunter (again, not so odd if you live here)
- I love to kayak and canoe
- I'm gay

-I love the snow and the crisp coldness
-I love Algerbra class
-I'm obsessed with the Yankees (and if you watch baseball, I'm crazier then usual)
-I worry CONSTANTLY. If you've ever read the kiddy book "Wemberly Worried" I'm just like that... only 10x worse. I lay in bed thinking and planning what I'll do if anything goes wrong the next day. It's terrbile.
-I'm obsessed with Disney/WDW. I talk about it ATLEAST once a day. But, who on here isn't obsessed with Disney?

so basically, im in love with john o' callaghan.

secondly, the maine and metro station are two of my ALL time favorite bands<3

i have trust issues, i dont usually tell anyone ANYTHING.

i actually prefer to be single

yellow is an amazing color:-)

1.) I have three old, school literature books that I read. I got them for free!
2.) I don't get embarassed hardly at all.
3.) I love listening to soundtrack music.
4.) I like war movies, and things that blow up.
5.) I got to watch my teacher burn gummy bears in a test tube today.

-I'm love Hello Kitty and have since I was little.
-The only times I've been out of the country is going to Canada.
-I love the color pink.
-I like the Vikings.
-I love my nails being pink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter