$5 per pet ??

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
First...meet my new puppy, Mitzi. Is she the cutest puppy or what ?? She is a 7 week old miniature schnauzer. So far she is getting along really well with our wheaten terrier, Finnegan. The kids just love her too. I've been bugging DH for the last 6 months to let me get another dog, and I guess he figured if he did it now he could call her my Christmas present.

IMG_3688-2.jpg

Now as for my question. I am going to be at FW for 12 nights on our next trip. Am I going to have to pay $60 or $120 ?? Seems like a lot to me anyway considering I am the one cleaning up after her :rolleyes1

What a precious baby!!! Congrats!!!

We take our two cats with us & half the time they don't charge us. When they do, it's only $5/nite for both cats.

Once when I had a Beta fish, we took it too. I had his container nestled in newspaper, sitting in a box on my front seat. The CM spotted it and asked me what it was. I said "dinner"!!:lmao: She was one of the ones that did not charge for my kitties!!

Congratulations on the new family member! I also have a Miniature Schnauzer and think they are just the greatest dogs!

Yes, unfortunately, you will have to pay $5 per night. Someone else please correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's $5/night, not $5/pet.

I love your new furbaby !! :love:
CCIntrigue is right there is a pet fee of 5.00 per night regardless of if you have one or two furbabies. It's just a flat fee. I have a new baby too ( well he's 7 months now ) but I love him, check out my signature...hehe

I love your new furbaby !! :love:
CCIntrigue is right there is a pet fee of 5.00 per night regardless of if you have one or two furbabies. It's just a flat fee. I have a new baby too ( well he's 7 months now ) but I love him, check out my signature...hehe

Very cute !! I tried to make a new avatar with my puppy picture, but I couldn't make it small enough with photoshop :confused3

Last time we paid $5 per night for Finnegan, I was just hoping it wasn't going to DOUBLE with the second dog.

Very cute !! I tried to make a new avatar with my puppy picture, but I couldn't make it small enough with photoshop :confused3

Last time we paid $5 per night for Finnegan, I was just hoping it wasn't going to DOUBLE with the second dog.

This is how I did Tuckers picture as my avatar....go to photobucket.com and get a free account, post your picture there and then edit it ....you will see avatar size...it's very easy... it will do it for you, and then copy and post on disboard. :banana:

You guys must have the coolest dogs....I HATE my dogs, but they wont run away, and I could never give them to the pound...and...I cant be 100% positive, but I think our chihuahua is gay. I bought him a spiked collar to make him look tougher...but he just looks like a leather queen now. Im pretty sure I heard him barking the in melody to the Y.M.C.A. this morning.

Your puppy is so PRECIOUS! :love: We have a mini schnauzer too. Her name is Samantha and she is 3 yrs old. I love schnauzers so much, they are the coolest dogs and she is particulary good with my 2.5 yr old son. We have to take her in this Thursday to get spayed :guilty: I feel really bad but it has to be done.

ANYWAY, we were wondering the same thing about the pets and fees - I knew I could come on here and find the answer to my question! Hope you guys have a good time with your puppies! I know we will! :thumbsup2

PS. Just an FYI - I don't know if it's all schnauzers or just mini schnauzers but when they grow up from puppyhood they develope this blood curdling BARK. :scared1: That is the only thing I don't love about Sammie. I just hope she will stay quiet at FW! :goodvibes

Now thats a cutie :thumbsup2

my bassets (GOT MUD?) That was 5 minutes outside, they like to get into trouble.:rotfl:
Picture007-3.jpg

Yes it is $5.00 a night. We have to pay for the clean up of those that don't but I gladly pay the fee to have my baby girl with us. Don't let the size fool ya though..she is fearless!:thumbsup2

16372724-L.jpg

PS. Just an FYI - I don't know if it's all schnauzers or just mini schnauzers but when they grow up from puppyhood they develope this blood curdling BARK. :scared1: That is the only thing I don't love about Sammie. I just hope she will stay quiet at FW! :goodvibes

Ya ain't heard nothing yet until you've heard a hound baying like Mickey the Wonder Beagle can. Just ask Tungpo1 what that sounds like.

This is how I did Tuckers picture as my avatar....go to photobucket.com and get a free account, post your picture there and then edit it ....you will see avatar size...it's very easy... it will do it for you, and then copy and post on disboard. :banana:

I meant photobucket, not photoshop, lol. Even using my avatar setting on photobucket it is too many GBs. :confused3

You guys must have the coolest dogs....I HATE my dogs, but they wont run away, and I could never give them to the pound...and...I cant be 100% positive, but I think our chihuahua is gay. I bought him a spiked collar to make him look tougher...but he just looks like a leather queen now. Im pretty sure I heard him barking the in melody to the Y.M.C.A. this morning.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I haven't heard her actually bark yet...but she does CRY whenever she is left alone. She is so young and everyone she has known has left her up to this point. I feel bad, but I have to let her cry it out. Last night was her 3rd night here and she only cried for 5 minutes in her crate when we put her to bed. That is a HUGE improvement from the night before. She has a loud cry...it's almost a howl. She throws her head back and belts it out. Sometimes she throws her head a little too far back and tips over, lol :rolleyes1

.I cant be 100% positive, but I think our chihuahua is gay. I bought him a spiked collar to make him look tougher...but he just looks like a leather queen now. Im pretty sure I heard him barking the in melody to the Y.M.C.A. this morning.

That's the best laugh I've had all week! Thanks :lmao:

Cracked me up, even TBG got a huge laugh outta that one.... you're a mess.

Now thats a cutie :thumbsup2

my bassets (GOT MUD?) That was 5 minutes outside, they like to get into trouble.:rotfl:
Picture007-3.jpg

Know thats a mess!! Gotta Love it!:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sannone1 your puppy is a cuttie!! I grew up with a Mini Schnauzer they are great dogs.

Ya ain't heard nothing yet until you've heard a hound baying like Mickey the Wonder Beagle can. Just ask Tungpo1 what that sounds like.

LOL!!! nothing like it, its music to my ears. ftwildernessguy we need to get a campsite next to each other sometime:lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter