• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 park days, 1 rest day, non hopper tickets

TD1516

Earning My Ears
This will be our 2nd trip to WDW.

So we will have 5 park days, with 2 being at magic kingdom.
We are a family of 3. I don't do coasters. We will also have 1 rest day.
Our trip is for late Jan 2021.

If MK EMM is available, I plan on booking it.

Staying on site.
Based on the rides/attractions that are priorities, what order would you do your park days?

AK, FOP, if not available, Navi River, Safari, Lion King show, rivers of light(if it is available before 730pm

HS, ROR, Slinky, Fantasmic, the princess shows, and mm railway

EP, Soarin (going to book a pp Garden Grill breakfast), Test Track, FEA, Ratatouille

Mk, I am not worried as we will have 2 days so bound to get them 7 DMT, would like to see fireworks.

Yes, I like to plan early.

Thanks!!

I like to start and end my trip at MK but if you want to do EMM that will decide one of your MK days assuming it is offered during your time frame.

Did you realize it costs less than $10 per person to add a 6th park day instead of having a rest day? Not that you asked, but it might be worth it in order to get another day of FP. We were there for 10 days and had 10 park days. Some days we just went and did our 3 FP rides, got a couple more if we wanted and then headed back to the resort for lunch and pool and rest.

Happy planning!

This will be our 2nd trip to WDW.

So we will have 5 park days, with 2 being at magic kingdom.
We are a family of 3. I don't do coasters. We will also have 1 rest day.
Our trip is for late Jan 2021.

If MK EMM is available, I plan on booking it.

Staying on site.
Based on the rides/attractions that are priorities, what order would you do your park days?

AK, FOP, if not available, Navi River, Safari, Lion King show, rivers of light(if it is available before 730pm

HS, ROR, Slinky, Fantasmic, the princess shows, and mm railway

EP, Soarin (going to book a pp Garden Grill breakfast), Test Track, FEA, Ratatouille

Mk, I am not worried as we will have 2 days so bound to get them 7 DMT, would like to see fireworks.

Yes, I like to plan early.

Thanks!!
Make your AK day at least four days into your stay so you can get a fast pass FoP. Make HS at least 5 days into your stay to get SDD. On the day your fast pass window opens, grab those two fast passes first. Then work on the rest of them. You can upgrade your tickets to 6 days for very little cost, so It might be good to do that because maybe on your rest day you might want to go to a park in the evening to see a fireworks show.

Based on our recent trip, EP, MK, AK, HS, MK

I like to start and end my trip at MK but if you want to do EMM that will decide one of your MK days assuming it is offered during your time frame.

Did you realize it costs less than $10 per person to add a 6th park day instead of having a rest day? Not that you asked, but it might be worth it in order to get another day of FP. We were there for 10 days and had 10 park days. Some days we just went and did our 3 FP rides, got a couple more if we wanted and then headed back to the resort for lunch and pool and rest.

Happy planning!

I agree with such a short trip I would not have a rest day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter