5 or 6 am slots? (MK shoot)

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
Just wondering what you girls chose and if you found your shots primarily appearing "nighttime" or "after sunrise"!

Sunrise depends on the time of year, and Disney Photography can tell you when sunrise is for the date you want (you can also Google it too, but I thought that was nice of them).

So, for our date in early February, we picked the 5 am slot because it allowed for some darkness and some light.

We had a 5:30 time slot on July 9th and had some night and day shots and thought it worked out perfectly!! My pics are still online if you're interested the link is under the Disney photo lnk section on top!

We had the 5AM on 12/9. All our photos are in the dark (daylight was just breaking as we left MK), but I didn't have a choice on the time because there was a VIP shoot at 6 that morning.

we had the 5am May 12th
all our photos are dark, with only our bridge pic getting a little bit of sunrise at the end

Sorry to Hijack

For anyone that has had their pictures done in Aug/Sept during the 6am slot? I know sunrise is about 6:30am but I'd like most of my pictures in the daylight. (I'm not a fan of the castle lighting) Also how easy is it to get pictures not on Main Street. DFi would love a couple of pictures at PotC. We don't care for pictures inside of CRT and BBB, so I guess we wouldn't be using time there. I don't think I've seen any pictures outside of Main Street and Fantsyland
Thanks. sorry to hijack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter