5 Night Mexican Rivera Review

Wallace Tennelle

Earning My Ears
Hey All,

It is kind of hard to find recent reviews of the daily activities of the 5 Night Mexican Riviera leaving out of San Diego. Anyone have any first person review or links?

I am a planner, and I would love to know the daily options so I can start to populate my calendar in advance.Our ship will be the Disney Wonder. We are excited and ready to go!! May 6th 2018.

I am looking at that same cruise for March 2019. I was talking to our server about it yesterday when we were on the Wonder. She said Cabo is ok, but there is absolutely nothing nice in Ensenada.

I am looking at that same cruise for March 2019. I was talking to our server about it yesterday when we were on the Wonder. She said Cabo is ok, but there is absolutely nothing nice in Ensenada.

Are there any excursions people recommend for a family of 6 (2 grandparents and a 9 and 11 year old girl) in Ensenada? The choices I see don't seem that great....is there a beach close to port that would be nice to go to ?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter