5 in Boulder Ridge 1 Bedroom

cfw213

DIS Veteran
Good morning! We are planning a stay at WL for November. We have 3 kids (9, 6 and 4 at the time of travel). Per my research it looks like they will let us book this room for 5 even though it only sleeps 4. Our youngest will sleep on an air mattress.

Is this still the case? I read a post from April that they will add the 5th person if I call MS. I just want to make sure this is still accurate before I plan on WL, or if I should pivot to another resort. Was hoping to stay there since it's the last resort on our list!

"Exclusive to Members Booking with Points: 5th Guest can be accommodated, but no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided"

If you are booking with points then yes. I would book the room online for 4 people and then call MS to add the 5th person in your party.

It certainly is frustrating that it states you can have 5 on the booking website that only takes points but won't let you book it.

"Exclusive to Members Booking with Points: 5th Guest can be accommodated, but no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided"

If you are booking with points then yes. I would book the room online for 4 people and then call MS to add the 5th person in your party.

It certainly is frustrating that it states you can have 5 on the booking website that only takes points but won't let you book it.
Ok great! Thanks.

Id look at the refurb rooms pics, you might be able to have one sleep on the lounge part of the couch.

Its a pull down murphy but there is also a chaise lounge type area on one side as well, the youngest might like sleeping there?

Just an idea, would save messing with the air mattress.

I saw that! Might work, but I'd probably have to have at least one of my kids in the bedroom or they'd never sleep!

Id look at the refurb rooms pics, you might be able to have one sleep on the lounge part of the couch.

Its a pull down murphy but there is also a chaise lounge type area on one side as well, the youngest might like sleeping there?

Just an idea, would save messing with the air mattress.
Yes, a person could sleep on the lounge. A 6 footer isn’t gonna fit but a child, yes. When we stayed at SSR it wasn’t long enough for me. I’m 6’4”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter