5 in a one-bedroom

Epcot Mom

Mouseketeer
I am not trying to circumvent occupancy rules. I read on a thread here that in Boulder Ridge one can add a fifth person through member services as long as you provide your own sleeping surface such as an air bed. The occupancy shows 4, which made me wonder, are there other locations that you can add a fifth person through MS as long as you provide your own linens and sleeping surface? Just trying to figure out our options for a special trip in 2024.

I am in a Riviera One Bedroom right now and it has room for five. There is the regular queen bed, the queen murphy bed and the pull-down single under the TV.

BLT one bedroom. king size bed in bedroom. Living room has pull-out sofa that sleeps two and a sleeper chair that sleeps one. My daughter and I slept on the sofa which was fine. We didn’t try the sleeper chair.

My favorite part is there is a full 2nd bathroom.

I thing Kidani is the only other DVC resort where the 1 BR has a 2nd full bathroom. I know that’s not your question but it’s such a nice feature for a 1BR.

I am not trying to circumvent occupancy rules. I read on a thread here that in Boulder Ridge one can add a fifth person through member services as long as you provide your own sleeping surface such as an air bed. The occupancy shows 4, which made me wonder, are there other locations that you can add a fifth person through MS as long as you provide your own linens and sleeping surface? Just trying to figure out our options for a special trip in 2024.
You can add a 5th in BWV 1BR if you bring your own, for DVC points bookings only, not cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter