• D1 MK D2 HS D3 blizzard/Epcot D4 AK D5 MK

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

cityofgold

Earning My Ears
Trying to decide if we should cancel AK day and have an extra MK
My kids are not into animals that much and don’t like scary rides
DD11 and DS5
We would only do safari Na’vi River and lion king show.
I think we will get more fun out of another day at MK? Help!!!

My advise is do what you believe your family will enjoy. If you don't believe they'll like AK...........then don't go. You know you're kids best. What do you see in Epcot over AK?

I think AK is a great park. For my wife and I its our 2nd favorite...........after Magic Kingdom......of course :P.

Doug:goofy:

AK is my family's favorite park, but we love animals (so much so that I am can't really wrap my head around how it could be that there are children who aren't that into animals). But I think your family will enjoy the extra MK day more if they aren't into animals. That will make your other MK day more relaxing too since you won't feel like you need to "do it all" in one day.

I voted for a day at AK. The Safari is fun even if they aren't into animals, but they might be after they ride. How about It's Tough to be a Bug or the Nemo show or the Triceratops Spin (like Dumbo)?

Definitely try to get a fp for FEA in Epcot. Maybe they'd like Soarin', too.

I think you'll have a great time no matter what you choose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter