5 day, 4 night trip to WDW staying at OKW

Nice report! The knife story is hilarious! I hadn't heard about the credit card entry thing, so that is good to know. It's good to see you hit Hoopty Doo Revue...that is one of the things I demand to hit on almost every trip (my wife does the planning, but she knows that is my one "must"). As a vegetarian, that would be a tough place for dinner though. It is a meat-fest.
The sides dishes at the Hoopty Doo were good and satisfying. the plant based sausage was like a block of salt and the Jack Fruit faux pulled pork was….well lets just say I have yet to try anything made with Jack Fruit resemble what its trying to mimic. Nice try to the Hoopty Doo… but the salad, veg baked beans, corn bread, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese were a nice dinner to the fun filled Hoopty Doo Review. Worth it all the way.

I have recently read a few blogs on how the food at Olivias has gone down hill. While the service was very good the food not so much. I really hope since it is the only nice restaurant in Old Key West that maybe they will up their game. The Resort itself is a really great relaxing place to be and since we recently purchased DVC points there it would be nice to see the old Olivias come back.

I have recently read a few blogs on how the food at Olivias has gone down hill. While the service was very good the food not so much. I really hope since it is the only nice restaurant in Old Key West that maybe they will up their game. The Resort itself is a really great relaxing place to be and since we recently purchased DVC points there it would be nice to see the old Olivias come back.
We felt the same way about Olivia’s on our last trip. We thought the fried chicken was just mediocre and since we had ordered it to go during phased reopening, it was all just dumped in a cardboard box. Not appetizing at all, especially for the price.

1689460413935.jpeg

Great, concise report! Glad you had a relaxing time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter