5/30 Extended Evening Hours at Epcot

Dr Gunnie

Still a kid
For anyone that was at the extended evening hours last night at Epcot, I was curious as to the wait times for the rides were during the two hours now that Guardians is up and running? The wait times I saw on the app looked longer than expected for Test Track, Remy, Soarin’… all 30+ minutes, but I was curious what people who were there last night experienced. We will be there in a couple weeks and I’m trying to have realistic expectations for those two hours.

On another thread, I read reports that a lot of people were unable to secure a slot for GotG so I'm thinking maybe there were a lot more people in the park than normally would be because they were hoping to get a slot in the virtual queue. When they didn't, they rode other things thereby inflating normal wait times. Also, it was Memorial Day and being a holiday, wait times are generally higher overall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter