5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
TiggerInNY said:

It also said that effective January 1, 2006 all US citizens must have a non-expired passport and a certified birth certificate and valid photo I.D. for boarding. I'm really confused or they just haven't updated their info on the quotes. Right? As far as the Federal Gov. website it said January 31, 2006 for passports. I think I'm going to get ours anyway. Ya never know when I'm going to run away. hee hee

[font]

Huh - you need all 3 - I am confused as well. :confused3 We have no birth certificates (hatched we were :rotfl: ). Seriously, I guess I will worry about this after the first of the year as well since we have passports...

FYI... According to FedEx, Mickey has left the building... he should be making his arrival in the next day or so. :earsboy:

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, PM me... I just didn't feel like sending another bunch of PM's...)

Wow, I don't think I will ever catch up. We have been so busy the last week, I can't even remember the last time I posted something. Probably won't be back to post until the weekend. Have I missed anything good?????

chip&dale&fun said:
Must be dreaming - I thought I saw responses??? I thought I may have even replied, or maybe I forgot....anyway, it would be good if we could somehow list all our good cruise related information so that we could have a refernce source....Not sure how to do this without searching the thread. Possibly I thought I'd work on this after the November cruise?????

I know some are going diving, so I didn't figure they'd be too interested. Are you planning on diving in Costa Maya?

kikipug said:
Good thing the testing is first... a Yukon full of cheerleaders might skew his test results!

LOL...."yeah, see doc, it's like this...."

kikipug said:
FYI... According to FedEx, Mickey has left the building... he should be making his arrival in the next day or so. :earsboy:

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, PM me... I just didn't feel like sending another bunch of PM's...)

Tink is on her way as well.

justmestace said:
I know some are going diving, so I didn't figure they'd be too interested. Are you planning on diving in Costa Maya?

As Hedgie would say, I wanna do EVERYTHING!!!!!
My top 2 are

Diving - yes
Ruins - yes

Just have not focused much on excursions for May - thought I would wait until after our November Cruise. I did cancel the Seahorse for Adventure and will look into doing that with our gang if there is interest. I am signed up for Stingray - have mixed feelings, but will give it a try and report back.

This is too funny. When you have a cat whoh as been in a collar for a whole week, and you take that collar off, they become VERY obsessed with cleaning themselves. He spent an hour giving himself a bath....at which point I had to put the collar back on b/c he was chewing on his paws.

Here's one small part of his cleaning frenzy!!!
He concentrated on this part for a good 10 minutes!! :rotfl2:

IMG_1707.jpg

ohiominnie said:
This is too funny. When you have a cat whoh as been in a collar for a whole week, and you take that collar off, they become VERY obsessed with cleaning themselves. He spent an hour giving himself a bath....at which point I had to put the collar back on b/c he was chewing on his paws.

Here's one small part of his cleaning frenzy!!!
He concentrated on this part for a good 10 minutes!! :rotfl2:

IMG_1707.jpg

I like the paws with all the digits(fingers) stretched out!!! Well, ya know what hubby says...I would if I could....(we'll leave that one alone).

Wow... we still haven't made it to the milestone post today... I'm amazed. So, maybe we can get our post count up... here's a post count booster...

The 'DCL dress code' is getting some good mileage on the cruise boards today... what's the concensus here??? Anybody?

(And see, its not shameless post-count-boosting... its CRUISE related!)

kikipug said:
The 'DCL dress code' is getting some good mileage on the cruise boards today... what's the concensus here??? Anybody?

Is this the dress code that allows jeans in the dining room?

I, personally, am not going to wear jeans to dinner. As much as I hate dressing up, I at least put on some slacks and a nice shirt. As for what everyone else is wearing.....to each his own. I just hope that the dress code doesn't slip into short shorts and tube tops....there are just some things I don't want to see while dining! But of course, my table mates are usually SOOOOO interesting, I don't really look around at other ppl's attire.

kikipug said:
Wow... we still haven't made it to the milestone post today... I'm amazed. So, maybe we can get our post count up... here's a post count booster...

Since we seem to be alone, maybe we should go for it???

Don't make me post 23 more posts completely by myself and then jump in and pirate: the milestone!

ohiominnie said:
Don't make me post 23 more posts completely by myself and then jump in and pirate: the milestone!

Sorry... I was on the phone... probably the first 'real' work I've done all day!

Here's some wedding ettiquitte questions....

Whose job is it to put the bride's bustle up between the wedding and the reception?

The mother of the bride called and asked me to go to the dress shop tomorrow with the bride. She's getting her final fitting and I need to go learn how to put the bustle up. I said SORRY....but my day is pretty busy (or at least I was able to quickly put things in the schedule to MAKE it busy!) BESIDES...since when is "mother of the flower girl" or "wife of the half brother" in charge of doing this??? I simply said "when I got married, I believe it was the maid of honor's responsibility to bustle the bride, maybe she should contact her." Grrrrr

Now...I understand the "best man." And I understand that he should be with the groom prior to the wedding--calm fears, hold the ring, do anything the groom wants him to do. The job of the other groomsmen is to seat the people...."bride's side or groom's side?"

So...why was Mike and his brother asked to be ushers and seat guests? They had to get tuxes and everything. What in the world are all of the groomsmen going to be doing? Having a party? My goodness. No wonder they said the rehearsal dinner has something like 65 ppl coming!!!!

(sigh)

ohiominnie said:
I just hope that the dress code doesn't slip into short shorts and tube tops....there are just some things I don't want to see while dining!

Now where's that guy in the horse suit from yesterdays posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter