4th of July

At this point I would disappoint my daughter who is looking forward to watching the planes. Lets just hope I don't hear them all night! I wish I had paid more attention to the boards. I remembered the DcL bus was nice and thought this would be the easiest. Now I wish I could join you but don't want to rock hubbie's boat too much either(or should I say ship)!LOL

Don't worry about it! It doesn't matter if you are flying, driving, walking, riding or coming on the back of a whale. Just show up on the ship and all will be well.

Stewblue and Julie - I just called the hotel and asked if their "FALL" rate still applied and if it included parking and the shuttle to the port. They said it did, that the regular room (we asked for a poolside reg. room) was $79 + tax and King Jacuzzi was $99 + tax. If you paid more, I'd rebook/cancel etc. I saw the walk in $69, and I'll take the ad with me, to see if they'll honor it. Too chicken to walk in, I'd end up on a pool side lounger all night! Stewblue - We aren't really vacation starved, so I'll save my $20 for bingo!

thedisneymom:( Wish you could join us. I don't worry about rocking my DH's boat, he has just learned to go with the flow about making plans. He usually gets somewhat of a say on where it will take place, I do all the how, what, when, and who.

On the dessert subject - I did throw in one pair of elastic pants, I thought it was a cute outfit. DD4 said you could wear clothes, or you could just wear THAT costume. That and a big butt comment from my DS10 and it went back to the store!!! I love my family:rolleyes:

I can't believe you are packing already. I plan on throwing some very loose sundresses in the bag that week. Haven't figured formal night out yet. Shorts, t-shirts, and maybe a capri or two. I noticed last year I was too well planned and brought way too much. People wore things more than once. I'm taking the queen of cruising advice- as Barb once said relax and don't worry about a little wrinkle. My daughter is graduating and having a prom that week, I care for my mother, and my son will be returning from college probably with everything in hefty garbage bags. If I make it to the ship I will not care what I have on!! Just feed me! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter