• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th of July Fireworks compared to NYE?

cathyz

Mouseketeer
Has anyone experienced both of these?

I've seen NYE from the GF and it was unbelievable! Fireworks were shot off all around the lake as well as in MK. Are they done up that way at the 4th also? It seems as if they are, just curious!

THanks for any insight!

The two shows are different in how they're set up (on July 4, there are patriotic scenes projected onto the Earth ball, and the music is all-American; while on NYE it's more of a world celebration thing), and the product is different (different types of fireworks ... and different colors and pacing), but the two shows are similar in that they are both over-the-top from a fireworks standpoint. Seeing the show from GF is really nice, but to feel the full impact of the show -- with music and all the other effects -- you've gotta be in the park!

:earsboy:

Sorry if I'm being a bit dense here, but...It sounds like you're talking about FW at EPCOT. I was curious about the ones at MK. I understand they will all be focused to the "American" theme. We saw these from our balcony at the Grand Floridian on NYE. Does it really make a difference if you're in the park (MK)? Everyone talks about how awful the crowds are inside. I just can't imagine anything more spectacular than seing all of those FW going off all around the lake.

What, in anyone's opinion, makes it so much better inside MK as opposed to a view from the lake (i.e. from the FW cruise on the lake)?

Thanks again!!

NO Problem! Thanks for your response anyhow! I'll take any info. I can get.

ANyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter