4th Of July Events

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
It has already been announced that they will not be doing The Heartbeat Of Freedom this year at Epcot.

Has anyone heard if they will be doing ANYTHING such as VoL Patriotic shows,Colonial Characters,etc.?

The Country is finally coming out of the Pandemic and I think everyone is ready for a huge Independence Day celebration so hopefully Disney will try to do something to mark the day.

Last edited:
It has been confirmed by Disney that fireworks at both MK and Epcot will return on July 1, which means Happily Ever After at MK and Epcot Forever at EP. So we know that at a minimum we will have these shows on 4th of July, unfortunately I believe that is all that is know right now..

I was just coming here to look for the same info! I would hope they would celebrate the 4th bigger and stronger this year more than ever!!! 🇺🇲
Definitely-I think knowing Disney,because this 4th of July is going to be so HUGE in this Country,they will come up with something to mark the celebration.

I am really bummed that The Heartbeat Of Freedom will not be shown-it is my favorite Fireworks show of the year.

While I understand why,it is still disappointing.

Reactions: vcb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter