4th night at GF

antnee

Chasing Amy
Well it rained today, heavy at times. So we ordered room service and got a laet start. We headed over to the TTC to change to goto DTD however the sun came out and we did AK instead. If you like animals or have kids do Rafiki's planet watch. We then headed back early for a dinner at Vicki & Albert's--WHAT A EXPERIENCE!!!!!

xmas-group04.gif

I don't think I've heard of Rafiki's Planet Watch. Where and what is it? It sounds interesting. :)

Tell us more about V & A's, please. What did you have? Did you have dessert? We live vicariously through you. :D

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. :)

Lisa

<p align=center> <font color=#FF0000 font size=4> Happy Holidays</font>
gift41.gif

<A HREF="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/lisatx/index.html" TARGET=_blank> <font color=blue font face="Times New Roman" >Visit my DISney website -
trip reports and scrapbook pages!</A>

Lisa
I think they've changed the name of Conservation Station to Rafiki's Planet Watch. According to the guide map I have from 11/27, CS is no longer listed on the map. Rafiki's is by taking the train out to the back of the park, seeing were they keep the animals at night. Rafiki greets guests once off the train. There was the vet spot here and Affection Section were the kids could brush, pet goats and sheep.
hope this helps
tink

Okay we had the Maine Lobster salad :) , I had the Poussin wrapped in prosciutti and Fig and my wife the Shrimp. The we both had th consomme and for entree my wife had the John Dory and I the Duck. For desert My wife had the Creme Brule and I had the Pyramid of choc. mousse. The coffee presentation was great. They bring out this thing that looks like 2 big brandy sniffers on top of one another. One has coffee and the other water, then they lite a flame underneath and in 12 mins. COFFEE!!!

pooh-tig02.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter