4th Loews resort at Universal!

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
There will be a 4th Loews resort at Universal and it will be Egyptian themed. There will also be a convention center that they will built. I got this info from one of the staff at RPR. As far as where it will be located, I don't know, I didn't ask.

If you're at RPR and looking towards the parks, look way over to the left and you will see a big open area that is already owned by Universal. We were told last July that is where the new hotel(s) would be going. There was also talk of a 3rd park of some kind.

Thanks 314! 3rd park! Sounds good to me! I figure since there are building another resort, adding another park is a good plan, then this way, they won't do away FOTL. Hmmm...I wonder how the 3rd park is going to be, like what kind of theme would this be? Maybe like Sea World, but even better? SpongeBob ride would be there? This will give me more reason to stay longer at PRP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter