4n magic animation magic?

We've done two 5-night Magic sailings and did not have it. We've never done it on anything less than 7 nights.
In 8 years of following these boards I've never heard of Disney having the drawing on your placemats except when everyone gets a 2nd time through Animator's Palate so no one gets left out. Are you sure that you aren't confusing a previous Magic 5 night with a different cruise?
We definitely had it on a 3-night Magic sailing in October 2021. I can't remember if it was on a 5-night Magic sailing in June 2023. I don't think we had it on our 5-night Magic sailing in March 2019, and we definitely did not have it on our 3-night Magic sailing over the 2016 New Year.

Last edited:
It should be offered on all cruises. It's the highlight of eating in AP.
That’s your opinion. We really don’t like the show at all and tend to try to schedule Palo for that evening to avoid it. Especially on the Magic and Wonder the other show is much better in our opinion.

We definitely had it on a 3-night Magic sailing in October 2021
Those restart sailings were doing all kinds of weird stuff.

It's definitely not a normal occurrence but it does seem to happen now and then, apparently. What's funny is that after I responded that I had never heard of this, we were on a 4-night on the Magic in January and our table mates were like, "where's our drawing mat" and I'm like, "yeah, no." They were really confused because they said they did it on a 3-night out of San Diego the year prior which sort of blew my mind. But they were brand new cruisers and had no inkling that wasn't normal.

My plan is tell girls sorry we won’t be doing animation magic and then if we get it yay Disney magic!
I would say so, I've been in a 4night and a 5 night on the Magic and both time it was no go. I was sad during my 4 night because I brought my niece along and wanted her to do that, but oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter