4am adr availability

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
For the past 2 days I have been able to make our dining reservations at 4 am. Not sure if it’s a fluke but it was definitely a surprise. I was able to reserve Topolinas and steakhouse 71 for our vacation in February. Has anyone else have this happen?

I've heard of people being able to access ADRs earlier than 6AM ET for some trips. But for all the trips we've done and the ADRs we've made, I don't recall the window ever opening prior to 6AM for me. Lately, it's been literally 6AM on the dot. If I thought I'd have a chance at 4AM slots, I'd be up!

I always thought it would be 6 but I was up the other morning at 4:15 and looked at reservations and it was open. So I got up at 4 today and surprise I was able to make my last reservation! Now to sleep in.

Mine was open at midnight. I have a long trip so I have two rolling days past my initial +10 window. I got up at midnight to book an enchanting extra and noticed everything was available. It also explains a few sold out time slots at 5:45am the previous day. I can confirm for the last two days, it was 12am for dining. Came here to let others know and found this thread.

Mine was open at midnight. I have a long trip so I have two rolling days past my initial +10 window. I got up at midnight to book an enchanting extra and noticed everything was available. It also explains a few sold out time slots at 5:45am the previous day. I can confirm for the last two days, it was 12am for dining. Came here to let others know and found this thread.
Needed to book our Feb 20th trip. Tried today at midnight(central) 1 a.m. 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. Not open. Got up at 6:50 not open. Kept refreshing and at 6:55 I was able to book. Got everything I wanted. Even Sci-fi . Boathouse was only available for late dinner, but we always use Open table for that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter