480 Bay Lake Tower points for Rent through 05/31/2021, $17 per point - valid at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200 points still available for reservations between June 1st, 2020 and May 31st, 2021.

Im looking for a week in October or November. Studio or 1 bedroom.
Thank you for your interest! The only unit available for an entire week is a 1-bedroom villa with lake view, sleeping 5, anytime between November 9th - 21st, 33 points per weekday Sun-Thu, 38 points per weekend Fri-Sat. Let me know if interested - you would have to submit personal info via private message.

I’m looking for availability & pricing from Jan 6-13 at BC or Poly. Thanks!
I cannot book BC or Poly more than 7 months in advance with BLT points, but at Bay Lake Tower, which is a premium resort due to its proximity to Magic Kingdom and location on the monorail line, a deluxe studio with lake view, sleeping 4, is available for 128 points. Larger / better accommodations are also available - let me know if interested!

I cannot book BC or Poly more than 7 months in advance with BLT points, but at Bay Lake Tower, which is a premium resort due to its proximity to Magic Kingdom and location on the monorail line, a deluxe studio with lake view, sleeping 4, is available for 128 points. Larger / better accommodations are also available - let me know if interested!

Thanks. I’ll check with my family about BLT and get back to you.

85 AUL points for transfer and 625 BLT points for rental still available.

85 AUL points for transfer and 540 BLT points for rental still available.

might be interested in 116 BLT points on June 1st if your still have any
Would you like to make a reservation on June 1st, to check in on May 1st, 2021, or would you like to check in on June 1st, 2020?

Either way, to make a reservation you would need to complete the posting requirements so you can engage in private conversations. Let me know if you need any help doing so.

Interested in BLT for Feb2021
There is good availability - what kind of room would you want, what check in and check out dates? Also, to complete a reservation you would need to complete posting requirements for private messaging.

Experienced member with 625 735 1200 Bay Lake Tower points to rent. Sorry, no transfers for the BLT points. These are June 2020 use year, and they can be used for reservations up to 11 months ahead at Bay Lake Tower and up to 7 months ahead at all other DVC resorts, starting on or after June 1st, 2020, but no later than May 31st, 2021. Would prefer reservations over 200 points.

Also, I have 85 Aulani points to transfer to another DVC member. These are October 2019 points, they can be used until September 30th, 2020 or banked by May 31st, 2020 so they can be used until September 30th, 2021. If you decide to take these, you must take all 85 points.

Priced at $17 per point. No deposit required, but payment is expected via PayPal friends and family within 24 hours of booking. For credit card payments, please add 3% to cover fees. Transferred points must be prepaid.

Hi,

Let me know if you'd be open to offers on your Aulani points.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter