45 day out Package for Peru Oct. 4th

theroseofbelle

Earning My Ears
Did anyone receive their backpacks and information that is supposed to arrive 45 days out yet for the Oct. 4th Peru trip? I still have not seen anything and I am finding it difficult not to get anxious. It is one month + a day away:cool1: .

Although I am not on the Peru trip, I am in a similar boat. My trip commences a few days after yours (we leave 10/9) and I am anxiously awaiting the ABD package, too. I hope we both get them soon! I am too excited to wait much longer!

We are also on the Oct 4 trip to Peru, and we have not received our package yet either. We are very excited. We're looking forward to meeting you theroseofbelle and the rest of our group.

From what I've seen, most people appear to be getting them at about 30 days before the trip. That's when I got mine...

Have a FABULOUS trip!

Sayhello

Did anyone receive their backpacks and information that is supposed to arrive 45 days out yet for the Oct. 4th Peru trip? I still have not seen anything and I am finding it difficult not to get anxious. It is one month + a day away:cool1: .

Hi! Our trip was April 22nd. We received our first package on March 21st which was the information box. The messenger bags were received on April 1st. I remember feeling like you did. Hang in there. And, have a magical trip! :goodvibes

Thanks everybody for the information about it being about 30 days out now to get the packets and bags. I called ABD and they said that due to Faye everything is backed up a week. They said to call back if I don't receive it by Saturday. Fingers crossed because the excitement of just getting the information is starting to get to me. I can't wait to go.

We got our package already (AbD bags, info book, luggage tags and a cute little calender marking off the rest of the days)! We live in San Francisco so everybody should be getting their stuff soon too!

SO. EXCITED.

erm.. so, in Oct? *wavewave* Hi! I'll be the slightly green one from the altitude sickness and no sense of direction :D

Our package came today!!!! I am so excited. The bags are so cute, but I don't think I am going to take them with us. They are really heavy and I really want to use my backpack. Hope everyone's has arrived as well and I will see you guys in Lima!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter