439 SSR Points (up to 679) for Rent/Transfer, $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Looking for 1 bedroom check in 11/21/18-11/25/18. Any resort is great. Thank you!!(studio would also work)

Hi! We’re looking to book a studio in Boardwalk Villas for our honeymoon :)

1/26/2019-1/31/2019

Anything available??

Thanks!!

Looking for July 22-28. Do you think two connecting rooms is possible? Not a two bedroom, just connecting.

Hi-

I rented points (via eBay - happy to share that info with you if you'd like to view my feedback, etc) last summer for a two-week stay at SSR. I'm looking to do another longer stay in a 1BR (unless studio at Poly pops up) and my dates are pretty flexible depending on pricing. BLT and Kidani would be our preference but any other would be fine too.

If you're looking to do one big chunk of points, we'd consider doing a 2BR at the right price too.

Prefer a check in any day other than Monday or Friday but we can make those work if necessary. ANY number of nights with a minimum of 5. A split stay is fine too.

Currently booked late July/early Aug with a killer deal via a Disney PIN code (it was even better than AP rate!) but willing to nix that for a DVC room instead.

Currently booked at SSR in a preferred studio and looking to add days to the beginning of trip. Are any of 11/10-11/12 nights open?

Hi! I'm looking for any resort for 7/2-7/4. This is in addition to another reservation. Studio is fine (looking for least amount of points to stay/spend) 2 adults and 2 kiddos. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter