• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

420 points for rent - $11 pp ALL RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested as well i would need a 2 room villa or 2 studios dates November 28th or 29th to december 6th, I am interested in either the full time or maybe 4 nights

I have a 2 bedroom villa at Old Key West for 11/28-12/6, 259 pts

I am looking for availability in a value studio at Animal Kingdom, or standard studio at Boardwalk or Old Key West for November 20-24. I am new to the boards, so I do not have the ability to PM. Please email me at SaraRooper@gmail.com or I ac provide my number for a call or text.

Thanks, Sara Rooper
I will email you Sara!

I am looking for a Savannah studio at AKV, preferably Jambo House, from 8/22 - 8/27. I believe it is 87 points.

Sorry everyone, all booked! thanks! If anything should change I will repost!

Good Morning, Looking for a one bedroom at Disney Grand Californian for December 11, 2015. One night only to complete a reservation with my points!
Thank you,

I need one night at OKW studio, june 5th..I have a existing reservation but arriving a day early..

Looking for a studio for September 4-7 at Saratoga or Caribbean beach. Are they available and how many points?

Hi looking for 135-150 points for a June trip, do you have that available? We are DVC members and our home resort is SSR. Unfortunately we are out of points until FEB. Let me know, thanks!! Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter