• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

420 points for rent - $11 pp ALL RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any of the MK or Epcot resorts for June 4-7, is there anything available? Thanks for checking!

I just need enough points for June 5th studio at OKW, I already rented points for a week stay but are arriving a day early and the lady I rented off of does not have any more points..

yes, PM me if you want to book!
I do want to book....am ready now and creating multiple posts so that I can PM you. Apparently I need a minimum of 10 to be able to PM :-/ Please save me 66 points till we can talk....please please please!

I'm interested as well i would need a 2 room villa or 2 studios dates November 28th or 29th to december 6th, I am interested in either the full time or maybe 4 nights

I am looking for availability in a value studio at Animal Kingdom, or standard studio at Boardwalk or Old Key West for November 20-24. I am new to the boards, so I do not have the ability to PM. Please email me at SaraRooper@gmail.com or I ac provide my number for a call or text.

Thanks, Sara Rooper

I do want to book....am ready now and creating multiple posts so that I can PM you. Apparently I need a minimum of 10 to be able to PM :-/ Please save me 66 points till we can talk....please please please!
so sorry you had to go through all that! I am home from work and your reservation is all set!

I just need enough points for June 5th studio at OKW, I already rented points for a week stay but are arriving a day early and the lady I rented off of does not have any more points..
I'm sorry but that night is not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter