• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

420 BWV points available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey I'm looking for a 1 studio and 1 - 2bedroom villa at AKV, Boardwalk, or OKW. We are looking for dates 6/9/19 -6/13/19. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey I'm looking for a 1 bedroom and 1 - 2bedroom villa at AKV, Boardwalk, or OKW. We are looking for dates 6/9/19 -6/13/19. This is our first disney trip and first time renting points. Thanks in advance.

Hey I'm looking for a 1 bedroom and 1 - 2bedroom villa at AKV, Boardwalk, or OKW. We are looking for dates 6/9/19 -6/13/19. This is our first disney trip and first time renting points. Thanks in advance.

Hi the standard room Bwv is available in both the 1br (116pts) and 2br (158pts). PM me if you want to book !

Anything available at AKV for those dates? We are looking for standard or value rooms.

AKV is not my home resort so I can’t book that far in advance. I am in process of closing on an AKV contract can discuss on messages If interested. I am not supposed to initiate conversations per rules on message board.

AKV is not my home resort so I can’t book that far in advance. I am in process of closing on an AKV contract can discuss on messages If interested. I am not supposed to initiate conversations per rules on message board.
will do check your messages

its been a while since i did a transfer. If you transfer points to me for 2019. They keep the same home resort and use year correct? Even if I don't have BWV as a home resort? It would be for 184 points for a reservation Thanksgiving 2019.

its been a while since i did a transfer. If you transfer points to me for 2019. They keep the same home resort and use year correct? Even if I don't have BWV as a home resort? It would be for 184 points for a reservation Thanksgiving 2019.

That is correct they would retain June 2019 UY with BWV resort - PM me if want to discuss as 184 might be too much than I’d like to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter