410 SSR points for 12.00 rent or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for a 1 bedroom villa. Really at any but would like wilderness lodge. June 9-14 2 adults and 2 kids 2 and 5.

Hello,

I am looking for for Sept 26-Oct 5 2014 at Bay Lake Towers. The two bedroom suite. It is for 6 adults and 3 kids. Not sure if that is available for then. Checked it was 367 points. Thank you.

Hello. We are looking for dates at any WDW DVC resort in feb. Preferrably 2/10-2/15th or 16th. Ready to book... Needs to sleep 5. Thank you

Hi,

We are looking for a studio at Beach Club Villas From Tues 5/6 to Sat 5/10.

Thanks,
Kerry

Looking for OKW studio Jan 27-29. Jan 26-29 would be even better but back when the ****** was up it showed no Sundays available. If nothing is available at OKW then Saratoga Springs would be my second choice.

Andy

Looking for 2 BR at BCV or BWV (4 adults; 1 teenager) for mid-September 2014. Please let me know if you have enough points to complete reservation.

Hi,

First timer at this looking for a stuido in Animal Kingdom from May 21 to May 27 if you have the points and can do this let me know thanks

Hi,

We are interested in March 1 - 11. Ideally, we would like to do a 1 bedroom villa at OKW from 3/1 to 3/5 or 3/6 and then switch to a standard room at AKL or Wilderness lodge, for the rest of the trip.

We have 2 adults, 2 8-year olds and an infant.

Hope you have something available!

Thank you, Chris

I need 149 points for vacation on 1-31-2014 through 2-5-2014. Do you have them available for transfer?

Hi I need 2 possibly 3 studios at Ak from May 5-9. Pls msg me availability and details on how to book. Also any references. Need to book ASAP. Thanks

Interested in purchasing your points for our stay May 7-13. Traveling would be my husband and two boys, 6 and 8 yrs. Interested in a studio or one-bedroom at the Grand Floridian or Beach Club. Open to other resorts as well if these are booked.

If they aren't all gone I'm looking to check in March 6th and check out march 9th. Any available resort.

I am looking for 1 bedroom (any) for Feb 19 to Feb 24
2 adults, 2 children (7g,2b). Would be open to most anything during these dates.

I'm looking to rent 51 points to stay in a studio at the Grand Floridian from 11/23 to 11/26. I would also like to add on dining if that's an option.

Do you still have points for rent?

Thanks,
Kristine

Looking to rent 2 studios at Wilderness Lodge for October 5-10. I think we need a total of 150 points for the reservation. We have rented points several times in the past '& are familiar with the process. Please let me know if you can help with this reservation.

Thanks,
Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter