41 Ft Rig Question

gregbob14

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I have a question about how big of a rig one can fit into a Full Hook-Up Campsite. I'm looking at going before Christmas to Ft. Wilderness and the only sites they have available are the Full Hook-Up and no Premium or Preferred are available. My rig is about 41ft long but has 4 slides on it. They said on the phone they have a site available for up to 60 feet in length but only 10 feet wide. Does anyone know if a rig my size could fit in one of those spaces?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Greg

We are almost 40' and we have slides on both sides and we have never had a problem with their sites. There has always been room in front of the MH for the car also. You just need to back up all the way on the concrete. We usually backup further onto the conquia (sp?) shells because they are firm enough to drive on. They have removed alot of the trees so the width is not a problem any more either.

We never stay in the premium loops - not worth the additional cost for us. We always stay in the full hookup and they are really some large sites and there is more space between sites. The main difference in the size of the premium vs full hookup is that the premium has more paved area.

For quite a few years now we have seen a gorgeous 45' Newell, 4 slide, bath and a half with a new Corvette from Texas in the 1800 loop. Usually there for winter. So as mentioned, don't worry.

We were in a premium site April/May. Couldn't extend our front awning all the way ... you never know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter