41 Days!

Ajmullin

Earning My Ears
The countdown has started! 41 days until we pull our new rig into the site! Our kids are 6 & 3 and we couldn't think of a better way to spend a week then to camp at Disney! This will be our third time camping. We've stayed in the 100 and 300 loop - this time the 500 loop. What has been your favourite loop with little kids?!

Ajmullin,

When our kids were younger, we liked camping in the 900 loop because it was so close to the Meadow Trading Post, the main pool, and the campfire/singalong/movie location. It is a small loop so if you get a site in the back it's not a far walk up to the entrance. It also has a bus stop and a Comfort Station and because we camp in a pop-up, that was important.

I said this in one of your other replies but :welcome: to the DIS Camping Board. :disrocks:

Bama Ed

Thanks Bama! This forum has everything - why didn't we discover it soon!! :)

Fantastic! I've marked loop 900 to my book and we'll go discover it next month! We love to scope out our next site! :)

haha, we are also 41 days out, we love 700 loop. on the outside, you can walk the old railroad, my dog loves it.

Our first time at the Fort, my DS was 5. We were in 1400 loop and thought it was great. Very short walk to the campfire and sing along, the Meadows trading post and the pool. It is also 2 circles. One inside the other. We were on the inside loop. It was almost like staying on a court. Minimal traffic except the kids on their bikes.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter