40% Riviera with Visa

Duck143

DIS Veteran
How do you book this offer? I actually just want to see how much a room is in January with the 40% discount.

Call Disney. I just got off the phone and I have my costs all laid out and I'm deciding what to do.

I haven't seen a link either. I'm just going off of the messages on this board and called right away. The CM on the phne confirmed the deal started today.

Im curious what the discount is for the last week of Jan but I can't call until im off work.

The offer says up to 40% off. so I would image the last week of Jan would be the 40% off.
It's hard to share what they gave me because it's all in a package. I think I got for 7 nights, in a standard view studio $443 a night that is with taxes, so a total of $3101.

do I have to book this today, or can I wait to see if anything else comes out tomorrow.

The offer says up to 40% off. so I would image the last week of Jan would be the 40% off.
It's hard to share what they gave me because it's all in a package. I think I got for 7 nights, in a standard view studio $443 a night that is with taxes, so a total of $3101.
my TA got me a quote. package for 6 nights, middle dining plan 4 day base tickets, 5268

I need 3 nights January 18-21 Room Only. I just can't call to get pricing right now.

I can't call either. If someone is able to get the link for online, could you post it here? I did the online chat and the CM said they're working on it. She said the offer is supposed to be able to be booked online, but she couldn't find the link either....

I booked it this morning for dates at the end of January. I'm looking at $378 per night for a standard deluxe studio and that rate includes taxes. Honestly, we really wanted to do Boardwalk Inn. If discounts come out and I can get BWI for around that, I'll probably switch. I'm very nervous about that murphy bed, as the mattress doesn't look like a normal mattress and that is a deal-breaker for my husband and kids.

Reactions: TJA
I can't call either. If someone is able to get the link for online, could you post it here? I did the online chat and the CM said they're working on it. She said the offer is supposed to be able to be booked online, but she couldn't find the link either....
there was a Disney Visa discount in the Spring too that only some people got an e-mail about and no one had a link they could post. frustrating if you have the card and might be eligible for something but the only way to find the price is to call. >:(

I emailed my TA with order of preference. I got std 1 be villa at 40% off for pres weekend. No way to get a better deal!

She had me booked in no time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter