40% passholder discount

Where are you finding the accounts?
I have several family members with activated/non activated APs attached. I had to sign into an account with an activated AP attached to view the discounts page. Otherwise it kept sending me to the general info page.

Interesting. My AP was also extended and I’m able to see the discount. That it goes to 9/30 is intriguing, helpful considering the tri-state folks are effectively “banned” earlier in the month. I might be able to salvage a trip after all.

I have an extended AP - good thru September 22nd. I can see the AP prices, which are great, but when I select a hotel it tells me the discount is unavailable. "Sorry, we can't find the offer you were looking for" Auugghhhh.... :( not giving up!
I am having the same problem when I try to modify my current reservation.

I opened an incognito window on my PC and it went through fine!!! :cool1: Went to "Places to Stay"and clicked on special offers and the passholder discount, etc. showed up and didn't glitch at any point.

I opened an incognito window on my PC and it went through fine!!! :cool1: Went to "Places to Stay"and clicked on special offers and the passholder discount, etc. showed up and didn't glitch at any point.
Do you have an active AP linked? I tried this with unactivated AP voucher linked. Did not work.

Looks like there isn't much availability as prices are going up already. POP 141 AofA 167 BC 379 CR 336 Poly 404 Riviera 380 BCV & BWV 387 CR Tower TPV 486

I checked prices at Beach Club last night before I went to bed and then again this morning. Pretty big price jump in 7 hours. Garden/Woods view was $300/night now it’s $352.

I checked prices at Beach Club last night before I went to bed and then again this morning. Pretty big price jump in 7 hours. Garden/Woods view was $300/night now it’s $352.
Now 379 for the dates I'm viewing. (Sept) I'm sure the rooms were limited to begin with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter