4 weeks!!!

eeyorechic

Mouseketeer
So I'm officially at 4 weeks from my wedding!! I'm soo excited. I haven't posted many pics, but I thought you might like to see some of these.
these are the sandcastles we're using as centerpieces
100_0895.jpg

these are the rice krispie treats we're making to put in our welcome bags
100_0943.jpg

These are our welcome bags
100_0900.jpg

I just got my dj email, so I'm working out finishing my music now. It's kinda tough. I think we're gonna go with old 40's/50's (like frank sinatra, tony bennet, ella fitzgerald) music during prereception and dinner. The into dance music after dinner.

Wow everything looks great! I especially love your welcome bags - they are beautiful! It is so exciting that your wedding is only four weeks away!!! :cool1:

I love it all! I just made some of those rice krispy treats a couple of hours ago to take the edge off waiting 2 more weeks for our trip! While I was making them I was thinking how great they would be for welcome bags - great brides think alike! :bride: I was also thinking the molds I have would work well for chocolate chip cookies - shape the dough before it bakes and it should stay fairly well shaped.

I do love your bags. I tried to do an iron on bag for my mom that said Mother of the Bride, but it came out horrible. :scared1: I guess I need more iron on experience to make them look nice like yours!

Those mickey ear rice krispies are something!! My wedding is in 2 years, and I'm absorbing all this info!

Mickey CC Cookies?!? Right on!!

Love the welcome bags too =)

Enjoy these last weeks of singledom! They will fly by and before you know you'll be beginning your happily ever after. :goodvibes

So excited for you!!! The last few weeks go by so fast! Enjoy it and take the time and enjoy your day!

I just wanted to wish you good luck! I can only imagine how exciting, and hectic and nerve-wrecking these laast few weeks are going to be for you! Enjoy them!

Thanks everyone. I know it's already going by so fast. I have my days off from work all planned out for the next few weeks.

AInWonderland The sandcastle is beautiful . Where did you get those?
I got them from www.carmelcurios.com. Very fast and I got a discount for ordering so many.

Samantha

Hi,
I was wondering where you got your iron-ons for your welcome bags. They are so cute. That is exactly what I am looking for!! Thank you so much!

The Welcome bags are a great idea!! My question is when do you give them to your guests? If you have them waiting for them in their rooms how do you do that?

Congrats!!
Everything looks great and the rice krispy treats look yummy!!! :thumbsup2

I hope you wedding day is extra magical!!

Keira1387
Hi,
I was wondering where you got your iron-ons for your welcome bags. They are so cute. That is exactly what I am looking for!! Thank you so much!

I had a lady on the discreative board do the design for me. Then I got 100 transfers on ebay for $20, and printed them off on my printer at home.

vfinder1
The Welcome bags are a great idea!! My question is when do you give them to your guests? If you have them waiting for them in their rooms how do you do that?
Thanks

I delivered them to the front desk at each hotel. They make a note in the computer and give them out when they check in or call the room if they are already there to let them know they have a package. Just make sure you have the Reservation #, name on the reservation, and arrival date on a tag on them. Amazingly, all of my bags were delivered and I had about 20 that the hotels delivered. I've heard that most people have a problem with their guests getting them, so I guess I was lucky.

Our wedding was perfect!!! And everyone loved it. I'll be starting a trip report once I get pics from everyone and get it all written out, as we just got back. But I'll tell you the biggest hit was the caricature artists. Everyone loved them because it gave them something to do or watch if they didn't want to dance. And everyone's already told me they've framed and put them up in the week since our wedding. I'd definitely recommend them if you have it in your budget!!

Samantha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter