4 parks in one day

grossmansr

Mouseketeer
Is this even possible? Let's say you picked your top 2 attractions at each park and went on a not-so-busy day. I'm thinking maybe a Saturday in mid-december. What would be your strategy?

Is this even possible? Let's say you picked your top 2 attractions at each park and went on a not-so-busy day. I'm thinking maybe a Saturday in mid-december. What would be your strategy?

Just did it yesterday.

8:20 Tusker house ADR, 9:10 Safari. expedition was closed, so we did Dinosaur while little dude played in the Boneyard.

10:40 Epcot. Seas with Nemo (Twice), Turtle Talk with Crush, coral reef lunch, Figment, Character meet, walked around half the showcase while kid slept in the stroller. Bailed at 4:30 for showers at the resort.

6:00 DHS. Dinner at ABC Commissary, ToT, Muppet 3D, Philharmagic.

10:30pm MK post-Wishes, BTMRR, Buzz, Space would have been doable, but it was broken down.

Our DD and her Dh did it last November without even trying. They even went to DTD as well, so definitely possible. We have our last day planned to do all 4. Figuring everyone gets to choose their ride at each park.

In October I plan to do this. Here is my plan...

Head to Epcot for Mission Space, Soarin and Test Track 9-11

Take boat to HS for Rock N Roller and Stat Tours 11:30-2

Animal Kingdom ride EE, see lion King and dinosaur 2:30-4:30

MK - not set rides ... Depend on what I don't see at MNSSHP and Wishes. From 5:30 - 10

Yes. I did six parks in 2011. See the Six-Park Six-Pack in my signature.

Definitely possible. With careful planning, you can do more than 2 rides at each park. I'm planning it out for January 4th (although I may cut EPCOT out). I'm using Touring Plans personalized plans to help me out and figure out what park and rides to FP+.

For me, the day starts with EMH at AK so that's where I'm starting. The goal is to hit Safari, EE, and maybe Dinosaur during EMH. I'm still torn but I think I'm going to use Disney transportation. Depending on your park order personal car may be better. 8:00 - 9:00

From Animal Kingdom, I'm heading to DHS. At DHS planning on riding Tower or Terror, Great Movie Ride, and Muppet Vision. 10:00 - 11:30

From DHS I plan to taking the boat to the back of EPCOT for Maelstrom (if not in the middle of a frozen conversion), Mexico, Figment, Seas with Nemo, Spaceship Earth, and if I'm having a real good day Mission Space. I enjoy TT and Soarin' but I fear standby lines will be too long and I've got a hard deadline I'm hoping to make coming up. 12:30 - 2:30

From EPCOT take the monorail to the MK. With any luck, I hope to make it in time to catch the 3:00 parade on Main Street. (I'm a 6'4" male traveling solo so several rows back is not a problem). 3:15 - closing.

Then plan on finishing my day at the MK. using my 3 FP+ there for 7dmt + 2 more.

My husband and I did a full "Around the World in a Day" using only Disney Transportation. We had a blast! I would not recommend this for people in large groups or with little kids, but for just the two of us it was such a fun challenge.

Details:
We had a goal to do three major attractions in each park.
We used only Disney transportation.
We started at Magic Kingdom for rope drop on an EMH morning.
Bus to AK.
Bus to DHS
Walk back to room at Swan (we even went for an afternoon swim)
Walk to International Gateway at Epcot
Monorail back to Magic Kingdom just as Wishes began.
Dole Whip and people-watching as people streamed out of the park.

We had the best time and will always remember it.

If would make for a looooooooong day but looking at Saturday Mid Decembers hours at WDW (assuming your staying onsite) you conceivable have from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.. I would drive instead of using WDW transportation and start the day at DHS for EMH. From there I would hop to EPCOT. (I would consider FP+ here especially if if Soarin' is on the list). I would consider going back to your resort for a break at this point if it's not too late. From there, go to DAK, Just remember it closes at 6:00 and the last safari may be before closing but traditionally the lines are short in the evenings. From there to the MK. You have 18 hours. If you figure an hour between parks that leave 15 hours. That's an average of 3 hours in each park + 3 hours float time.

My DS and I are planning to do this on our next trip. Although park hours don't come out until Dec, we have a very early draft as to how we want to accomplish. We are aiming for 2-3 rides at each park.

It's definitely doable. I've done it a few times, normally starting at MK, taking monorail to Epcot, then walking/boat to DHS, then bus to AK. This is with AK closing at 5 as I then meet back up with my DW for dinner. (She's not as into parks/rides as I am, so I often get a solo day)

Doing the opposite route may work better for most people. Hit AK with EMH, crank out two rides, bus to DHS with FP+ booked for 2 rides, then walk/boat to Epcot to do your rides, and then MK at your leisure for rides and fireworks that evening.

This is on my Disney bucket list. I would start at the EMH am park and finish at the EMH evening park. I would coordinate it so that the evening EMH park is MK. Let's just hope DH will be on board when the time comes.

I know I have done 3 before without evening thinking about it. Started rope drop at HS for TT and RR, bused over to AK to hit EE and Dinosaur, and finished the day at Epcot for dinner and Illuminations. Squeezing MK in there doesn't seem like it would be that much more. :yay:

My plan (hope to do this next year) is to only do one attraction at each park but I would start at Animal Kingdom. I'd do Rafiki's Planet Watch since no FastPass required. You could also do either of the walking trails, be it gorillas or tigers, for your second attraction.

Then I would bus over to the Epcot resorts and then go to the Studios or, just bus to the Studios but depending on the day, if you went to the Epcot resorts, you could decide to do either the Studios or enter Epcot. At the Studios, I'd do lunch (we have favorites here) and Muppets. For a second attraction, you could do the Backstage Tour or the Animator's Tour - no FastPasses for these.

From the Studios, go to Epcot, walk through and monorail over to the Magic Kingdom. There, take the train all the way around the park. Tom Sawyer's Island could be a second attraction.

Go back to Epcot and do Ellen's Energy Adventure and explore Innoventions. Have dinner in World Showcase at whatever counter service place you choose.

My plan calls for no FastPasses so plenty of flexibility.

In October I plan to do this. Here is my plan...

Head to Epcot for Mission Space, Soarin and Test Track 9-11

Take boat to HS for Rock N Roller and Stat Tours 11:30-2

Animal Kingdom ride EE, see lion King and dinosaur 2:30-4:30

MK - not set rides ... Depend on what I don't see at MNSSHP and Wishes. From 5:30 - 10

Wow! Very similar to my plan but

swap TT and MS for Ellen

swap ST for Tot

swap lion king for ITTBAB

and I do have my 3 FP+ at MK for 7DMT, SM, BTMRR

but the timing for parks is right on!!!! Going Sept 29th

Curious as to why you would do this? Just to see what you can get done?

It seems all the time spent traveling you could be on rides. I can see 2 parks in one day......

Curious as to why you would do this? Just to see what you can get done?

It seems all the time spent traveling you could be on rides. I can see 2 parks in one day......

For me I have 6 park days. But ITTBAB will be down the day I planned for AK. I have to do MK before the train goes under refurb. EPCOT entertainment is only select days. Once I worked around these I HAD to do three parks in one day. This close to 4 why not? Plus I will have the rides done on my fuller days in park. This is in off season, thus the refurbs, I would not do it when crowded or if I had a shorter visit.

I did it in May. We hit every E-ticket attraction. I did 28 rides in total. There is a video out there of 2 guys who did all 47 (now it's 48) moving rides in WDW in one day. I'd like to try it one day.

I had a pretty good plan, but honestly we didn't push ourselves at all. Getting the rides in that I wanted to wasn't hard at all. 2 per park would be nothing. Pick a night where MK is open until at least midnight and Epcot or HS is open for EMH. If you only want to do 2 rides at each park, you can knock out both Epcot and HS by 10:30 am easily. What I woud do it get FP at one of the two parks late morning/early afternoon and do whatever you want in the first park unitl then. Stay in the 2nd park until about 3 hours before AK closes. Then you can walk on (or have a pretty short wait) for anything you want the last 2-3 hours at AK. Then finish the day at MK.

We visited all four parks in March 2013 (before FP+). It was our last day, and we wanted to go back and do things we had missed or redo favorites before leaving. We missed MSEP and Wishes earlier in the week because of rain, and our original plan was to visit AK first and go to EPCOT for dinner (around 6ish), so the four parks in one day thing just grew from there. If we were going to leave EPCOT to go to MK for nighttime entertainment, our thinking was we might as well just throw a stop at the Studios in there, too :) Here is what we accomplished in Spring Break crowds using Disney transportation.

AK 1st: Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest, and Dinosaur
Bus to Studios
Tower of Terror, Star Tours, and Muppets 3D (I think we had counter service lunch here)
Boat to EPCOT
Test Track, Sum of All Thrills, Figment, and Spaceship Earth (plus an ADR - we would have headed to MK earlier without the ADR, probably)
Monorail to MK
Main Street Electrical Parade, Wishes, and one last flight with Peter Pan

It was a long day, but we had plenty of time to get Photopass pictures, do sit-down dining, and visit a lot of our favorites. My stepdaughter was 12 at the time and loved park-hopping. She felt like she was part of the planning since she was helping choose which rides we'd redo from earlier in the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter