4 parks 1 day

Alice Sr.

My little Mouseketeer
We’re planning on going to MK first. Does it matter if we book Wednesday (extended hours) or Thursday as far as the crowd or will it not likely matter? I thought Thursday would be better because people wouldn’t be going to MK first thing in the morning if they went the night before, but my daughter thinks people would not go to MK (on Wednesday) early if they are planning on going late that evening. I think we’re splitting hairs, but I thought I’d ask the professionals.😊

I don't think it matters. Wed and Thus should both be good days for MK. When we do a 4 park day (every trip!!) we start in the park that opens first and end in the park that closes latest.

Extended evening deluxe hours are only for guests of deluxe hotels. In the grand scheme of things, this is not a lot of people to even be noticeable. Value, moderate, and offsite hotel guests will certainly be in MK full force Thursday morning. Noticeable dents in MKs crowds are due to time of year, holidays, holiday parties, weekends, etc. You won't see a noticeable difference between Wednesday and Thursday mornings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter