4 parks, 1 day!

AndreaDM

<font color=red>Yeah...we mainly colored that day<
We did it, with 2 stops at Epcot! Here's a breakdown of our day starting around 8:20 and ending about 8:45. It was just myself and DD13 so we really made good time. We walked around leisurely and took a lot of photos too. My phone says we walked 10.6 miles.

Epcot via bus from sports (emh, got there around 8:20)
Rode Soarin
Quick breakfast at Sunshine Seasons
Rode Living with the Land

MK via monorail from Epcot (around 10, not quite sure of the order, but we did the following)
Splash
Pirates
Lunch at Skipper Canteen
Carousel of Progress
People Mover
Space
Watched Muppets show

Back to room by bus to freshen up

DHS by bus
ToT
Watched the storm trooper parade
Star Tours
Drink at Tune In Lounge

Epcot via boat
Hit up half a dozen F&W kiosks
Checked out Chase lounge

AK via bus (got there 45 min before close)
Rode Everest 3 times in a row at night!
Bought a few things at gift shop

Back in room at AS Sports by 9:15!

Yay! :yay: We did this last year, but added in DS, too. By the end of the night, I was beat!! Also last NYE, we left Epcot after lunch, walked to DHS, then took the bus to AK, and then back to Epcot for the fireworks. Did not dare venture into MK that day! :teeth:

Yay! :yay: We did this last year, but added in DS, too. By the end of the night, I was beat!! Also last NYE, we left Epcot after lunch, walked to DHS, then took the bus to AK, and then back to Epcot for the fireworks. Did not dare venture into MK that day! :teeth:

lol I suggested DS to my daughter as we were leaving AK, but was met with a death glare. Plus we had just been there the night before and spent too much money already!

Did it once with two table service (Tusker House breakfast and 50's Prime Dinner) and one hotel stop to change. Had a blast!

Wow..........very impressive! You took a break too! We're planning on doing it this coming Wednesday (Nov 9th). We aren't planning any return to room breaks....:scared:....and finishing the night at MK with the Wishes fireworks. I believe we'll be wiped out :o...........but we'll rest alot (in park):-). We're also looking to take all the versions of Disney transport during our day. Bus to AK..........Bus to HS........boat to Epcot...........and the monorail to MK.

Again, great job!

Doug :goofy:

We decided to this one year visiting my CM friend - but we decided only about 3 hours before parks closed. We still did it! One ride in each park - still one of my favorite Disney memories, and the only time I've ridden Splash Mountain during Wishes, which was exceptionally cool. :goodvibes

We decided to this one year visiting my CM friend - but we decided only about 3 hours before parks closed. We still did it! One ride in each park - still one of my favorite Disney memories, and the only time I've ridden Splash Mountain during Wishes, which was exceptionally cool. :goodvibes
Very cool! And in only 3 hours!! Wow!

lol I suggested DS to my daughter as we were leaving AK, but was met with a death glare. Plus we had just been there the night before and spent too much money already!
LOL, I was giving my DS the death glare as we were leaving DS! My knee was killing me! LOTS of walking to say the least!

Glad you had fun! We had a blast on our 4 park day last year (and we did EPCOT twice too). We didn't plan a 4 park day in advance, but it was an "extra" day because we had to change our trip to come in a day earlier to get a discount. I had booked morning FP+ at DHS, but then they announced it was Duffy's last meet and greet day and DD had to see him. Around 11, We hopped there for Duffy and a F&W lunch, but it was a crazy crowded F&W Saturday, so I checked the app and AK had short lines that afternoon. By the time we got to AK and were standing in line for Safari, I knew it was going to absolutely have to be a 4 park day! We had a dinner ADR at EPCOT, but MK was open until midnight, so we hopped back to EPCOT for dinner and after dinner we hit MK!

I plan on doing this on a mother/daughter trip I'm planning. Sounds like you guys had so much fun! It's on my bucket list and I know my DD will be down for it.

Wow..........very impressive! You took a break too! We're planning on doing it this coming Wednesday (Nov 9th). We aren't planning any return to room breaks....:scared:....and finishing the night at MK with the Wishes fireworks. I believe we'll be wiped out :o...........but we'll rest alot (in park):-). We're also looking to take all the versions of Disney transport during our day. Bus to AK..........Bus to HS........boat to Epcot...........and the monorail to MK.

Again, great job!

Doug :goofy:

CoP isn't my favorite attraction, but it was great for a brief rest, hadn't seen it in years anyway so we were due. Crowds weren't bad at all, so you should have no problem on a wed. Have fun!

I plan on doing this on a mother/daughter trip I'm planning. Sounds like you guys had so much fun! It's on my bucket list and I know my DD will be down for it.

It was a great mother daughter day for sure! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter