• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 parks 1 day strategy

gogiantsfan11

Earning My Ears
Will be coming to Disney one day Jan 23rd with my 17 years old daughter. We have a 1 day park hopper. Staying at the Dolphin. That Monday AK has EMH. I was thinking of driving over around 7am and waiting in line and head right over to FoP it seems if you get there early enough you can be on and off the ride pretty quickly then try to Everest. Then head to off to try and make rope drop at either HS or MK. I currently have fast pass for Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and Buzz starting at 9:55am and ending by 12:55pm. I figure I can either try and make rope drop there for Mine Train and stay for fast pass or try from rope drop for Toy story and RnR and then off to MK by 10:55am to make my fast passes. Figure I would save Epcot for later at night and just do single rider at Test Track and wait for Soarin. I did this 2 years ago with my 3 sons but Pandora world was not open yet and we missed Mine train also but were able to hit everything with little to no wait. Any thoughts?

I would RD HS for TSM then RnRC then off to MK for FPs. You can spend more of the day at MK with EP having EMH evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter