4-Park Magic Ticket has been pulled!

DanielNYC

The wand always chooses the wizard!
Just went to the Disney site and Undercover Tourist and noticed that the 4-Park Magic Ticket had been pulled. Sort of bummed because that ticket works well for us. I know there's no way to know, but can't deny that I'm curious as to why they did it.

I would guess that b/c it was a ticket that expired 9/30, and they don't know when they are going to reopen, it made sense to take it away. All other tickets will be honored moving forward (and you may have to pay price adjustment), but now they probably don't want to honor thousands of "promotional" tickets after they were done offering it. At least a 4-day ticket will still exist after this is over. The 4-day 4-park won't and it's one less financial decision they'll have to make and announce the refund/honor policy.

Were they pulled last year at the same time?
Nope. That same ticket last year was for sale through mid-August. It's not the end of the world that we can't buy it, but it would have saved me some money over buying a straight 4 day ticket.

Nope. That same ticket last year was for sale through mid-August. It's not the end of the world that we can't buy it, but it would have saved me some money over buying a straight 4 day ticket.
Oh I get ya , we were going to get it for member of our group that still hadn’t bought their ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter