4 mth old and stroller question

delfin

Earning My Ears
Dh and I are planning on going to WDW next week with our 4 month old. Can he ride with us in the rides that doesn't have height restrictions like pirate of the caribbean?
Also we're bringing our own stroller, can we take it with us while making a line or do we have to park it outside the rides?
If we have to leave it parked, is it safe and our belongings?
And can we ride it in the monorail.
Thanks,
Johanna:Pinkbounc

Can he ride with us in the rides that doesn't have height restrictions like pirate of the caribbean?

YES

Also we're bringing our own stroller, can we take it with us while making a line or do we have to park it outside the rides?
Strollers can not be carried into the lines. I wouldn't leave anything in it that someone would want to take. We have never had a problem leaving ours, and it was brand new. If yours is a common style tie something to the handle to make it easy to recognize and label it with your name and ccontact info just in case it gets "misplaced". Some people like to lock it in an open position so that it can't be folded. You can not lock it to anyting and it must be moveable. The CM's usually move them to fill in spaces, or they will move them from the entrance to the exit at rides/shows where the 2 are far apart.

And can we ride it in the monorail

If the monorail isn't crowded you can roll it right on. If crowded you'll need to fold it. It will have to folded on any of the buses.

I would suggest a baby sling or carrier of some kind for in lines. We used the sling at WDW for DD when she was 5mo, 23mo, and 3yo. They are very versatile. http://www.parentingconcepts.com

The baby can go on most rides with you. There are a few rides he won't be able to go on. For those rides, tell the first CM (cast member/employee) you see at each ride that you want to do a "baby swap." They'll tell you what to do so that the two of you can take turns riding and holding the baby, without having to stand in line twice. Usually they'll give you a "baby swap" pass, which allows the second grown-up to go through the fast pass line.

fyi
my sister in law left her diaper bag in her stroller when she went on a ride and it was stolen. security told her that "gypsies" usually scope the area and that you shouldn't leave valuable things in strollers.
unfortunately, she had her wallet in the bag so spent the next several hours cancelling cards and such.
just a warning since it can happen even in disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter