4 days to go...last minute questions

mickeyforpresident

DIS Veteran
We only have four days until we travel to Glasgow for our Universal and WDW holiday... we are beyond excited... would anyone be able to answer these last minute questions.

We are in the bubble in PE and have read about the wander wall..... where is this on the plane and any experience?

We’ve booked a private Mears car and driver to take us to the HRH. How much do we tip them? Quite nervous about this as this is the first time we’ve done this.

Does anyone know if the CR has USB charger “plugs”... a few years ago we struggled with this so were thinking of going to buy an extension ourselves?

Thank your us all so much!

I don't know about the Wander wall, it isn't available on all virgin planes so will be worth just asking on board.

Usual tip for private transfers is 20% of the fee

By CR, I presume you mean Contemporary Resort? I haven't stayed there recently enough to know if they do, but I would still be tempted to buy a USB charger 'station' anyway. If you're anything like us, we normally have 3 or 4 things which need charging every night anyway, so it's a lifesaver.

Each time I've seen the 'wander wall' it's located in the galley between the UC and premium cabins. It can vary from an actual wall or a trolley with snacks. On a daytime flight it'll have more traditional snacks while I've seen hot chocolate and marshmallows at night.

There are USB chargers at the CR - we were there last year and from what I can remember there are a couple on the bedside tables and several on the long desk. I would do as Wilma suggests however and buy a USB charger 'station'.

I always take a UK 4 Way Extension Lead, means I can charge everything (Camera, GoPro, Gimbal, Power Banks. phone etc etc) wherever I want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter