4 days or 7 days?

samoyed

Mouseketeer
Wish they had a 5 day cruise...

Three days is way to short did that, it was like a tease... Debating about 4 day, but that seems to short too. Seven days is too long is you want to add a few days to the "world"...

I need a 5 day cruise with a 2 day Disney World... that would be perfect. Done Disney numerous times I can do my favorites in two days easy..

I just wish they had a 5 day cruise.... But I guess that would screw up their schedule.......

Is is worth skipping the world and doing 7 days on the ship with just me, my husband and 5 year old daughter?

I would skip WDW this time and do the 7 day cruise. It is not too long at all, as a matter of fact I think it is too short too!! Definitely do the 7 day:bounce:

I agree! 7 days on the cruise goes by very fast, you'll wish it was longer! Skip WDW this time, and go there again next time. :)

I agree with Favorite Auntie. Skip WDW.. We did WDW our first trip. We did a land/sea the next. The 3-night is way too short. We could only swing the 3-night again this year, but we had to go back!!! We're going for the 7-night next June!!

The main reason we did the land/sea was because the 2nd time we felt like we hadn't gotten to do everything at WDW. We also were unsure if I could handle being on a ship. I did ok the last 2 times, except when it was storming. I will now be prepared with my electronic relief bands for motion sickness. I can not wait.

Go for the 7 and if you need to, throw in a day before or after your cruise at WDW.

Have Fun!

We were all set to book a 4-night but after doing some research here on these boards, within a few days we realized that 4 nights would not be long enough, so we're now doing the 7 night cruise. I'd definitely say to go for the 7 nights! There are so many more activities and other options available to you on the 7 night that is not available on the 3 or 4 night.

Thats why we became DVC members! Did WDW Oct 01, planned on DCL Nov 02, then going "home" for the first time Oct 03
Plans got messed up (DCL cancelled)
We went to WDW again in Nov 02, this Nov hoping for the cruise, planning on going "home" Oct 04; cruise again 05?
Things got delayed a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter