• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 days at Beach Club!!!

PersonalizedMouse

PersonalizedMouse
We Checked into Beach Club last Sunday. Here are a few random thoughts.
1: This was our first time traveling in the summer. I had heard horror stories. While it was hot, we acclimated quickly. It's not as if the Jersey shore isn't gross and humid in August. Lol. Although we had to take it a bit easier, I wouldn't stop us from doing it again.
2: Beach Club is beautiful and the new rooms are spectacular. We were given a brand new room that hadn't been slept in yet. How cool! We did hear some construction noise in the am but I used it as our alarm clock! Hahaha
3: the amenities for children were mind blowing. Great pool, great arcade, awesome ice cream place.
We are definitley converts !

Last edited:
YAY!! I'm so glad to hear this. We are leaving tomorrow and staying at BC for the first time. I'm glad you had a great stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter