4 Days....4 Parks?

KMOYER

Earning My Ears
My family and I have decided on a last minute trip to Disney 11/5-11/9.

We are going to stay at Pop Century. Initially was going to skip Epcot and do 1 day of Hollywood Studios, 1 day of Animal Kingdom and 2 days of Magic Kingdom. However I saw somewhere that with all the previsions for COVID that the parks do not take as long as they used to. Now I am starting to rethink it and maybe we could do all 4 parks (1 a day). Any thoughts?

Also, what days should we choose for which parks? Our must do is Galaxy's Edge we want to make a light saber and I would love to do Rise of the Resistance.

Wife and I just did 4 parks in 4 days Sat-Tues this week, but without the kids. We only spent about a half day at Magic Kingdom, riding Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jungle Cruise, then headed to the Polynesian for lunch and Disney Springs to shop.

Seems like it doesn't make much difference what day you do Hollywood Studios, since it's at/near capacity every day, so we did it on Sunday so we could do MK and AK during the week. For HS, the key is to get there 45 minutes to an hour before posted opening time.

I have a trip coming up that same timeframe. Skipping AK and doing two days at MK (because it's my favorite park.)
AK is my second favorite but I don't like the bottlenecks, particularly during these times. I explored the heck out of it last two trips, so I'm going to give HS a chance instead. I don't particularly like HS even though it has some good rides. But my husband convinced me to "explore" it a little more this time. I am going on Saturday, which it will probably be a zoo. Going to do more shopping and looking around than before. Also have ADR for Minnie's Holiday Dine. To answer your question, I suggest two days at your favorite park, or two days at HS for deep exploration of Galaxy's Edge.

Based on our trip in July, you can definitely do a park in one day. HS was "crowded" but nothing crazy. It really wasn't crowded, but compared to the other three parks it was "crowded". It was definitely less crowded than when we go during regular summers and we could walk on most rides at HS.

I like the variety and would do one park a day. I think they all have a lot to offer. This is just me, but a full day works our great for me and my family/extended family to get all our favorites in, even before COVID 19 and capacity restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter