4 Day and 3 Day Park Magic Tickets

kilik64

Carefree, wherever we may be!
They brought this back from last year, but no black outs and moving target on price (think the 4 day last year was $99 per day regardless of when you went).

4 day ticket is 1 park per day going to all 4 parks.

3 day ticket is 1 park per day but excludes MK.

Priced out for my family of 5, its $600 cheaper than the 4 day normal tickets we were going to get from dvc rental store. We are going week of May 26.

We were planning two MK days, but Ill suck it up and enjoy AK for that much cheaper.

ETA you can add on the water park and sports option, but no park hopping

Was hoping they would bring this back for summer. Great deal if you're not park hopping.

I was excited to see this. We are going in August and it will save my family of 7 about $1000 on tickets. Do they have to be purchased by a certain point or does the offer not expire? I know you have to travel by 9/22.

So if you want to go to the same park all 3 or 4 days, does that work, or is it truly limited to going to the 3 or 4 parks that are listed?

So if you want to go to the same park all 3 or 4 days, does that work, or is it truly limited to going to the 3 or 4 parks that are listed?
Its one park per day, no repeats.

So if you get the 4 park one you can go to all 4 parks once on 4 different days. Same with the 3 park ticket, but you cant get in MK as one of your 3.

I was excited to see this. We are going in August and it will save my family of 7 about $1000 on tickets. Do they have to be purchased by a certain point or does the offer not expire? I know you have to travel by 9/22.
Doesn't look like it, could probably buy them the day before you start going.

The prices are different depending on dates, not sure if those will move at all or if they are set in stone. Probably wouldn't hurt to buy them asap just to hedge against price moving some for your dates.

Follow up question to this ticket-

Are we able to enter the same park in the morning and evening if we leave? For example, if we need a break from MK and go back for lunch at resort, are we able to re-enter on same ticket to MK that same evening?

How can I take advantage of this but need a 6 day park pass (non park hopper) and be consecutive so I don't need park reservations?

Follow up question to this ticket-

Are we able to enter the same park in the morning and evening if we leave? For example, if we need a break from MK and go back for lunch at resort, are we able to re-enter on same ticket to MK that same evening?
Yes. Being one park per day means only “no hopping.” You can leave and re-enter that one park as often as you like on that one day.

How can I take advantage of this but need a 6 day park pass (non park hopper) and be consecutive so I don't need park reservations?
I mean I’d assume you could do 6 days by buying the 3 day twice but that means no mk.

Oh and afaik any date based ticket doesn’t need a res

Last edited:

It may end up less expensive to just do a 6 day non hopper so you have flexibility in parks.

I checked for August and a 6 day is $550 plus tax. This 4 day is $396 plus tax but no repeat days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter