• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4:40 1900 PF can we make Spectro?

leane

Proud BLT/AKV owner 2009. 1,064 miles between hom
We have a full princess day planned.

BBB 1:30 DTD

1900 PF for dinner at 4:40

do you think we could make it and still be able to get a seat near town square (one that we will be able to actually see from :rotfl:) in time for Spectro at 7 pm?

Decided to think about this NOW :headache: 10 days before we leave. I thought I was organized

Dinner shouldn't last more than an hour or so. I've never been to 1900 but I couldn't imagine it being more than an hour. MK is one stop on the monorail from GF and you will be in the same building, just have to go upstairs. So you would be at MK by 6 or so? I think its plenty of time.
As far as a good place to watch, that probably would depend on the crowd.

It depends totally on how determined you are to see all the characters and where you are seated. We had a 4:30 there last August and finished our meal and were sitting and waiting FOREVER for all the characters to make it to our part of the dining room. Families with young children were getting very frustrated. By 6:00, we still had only seen Prince Charming - none of the stepsisters, Cinderella, or the Stepmother. I know it was after 6:30 by the time we got out of there; however, you could easily have eaten and left by 5:30 had we not waited for them. 4:30 was the start of the seating so everyone comes in together and the characters follow a set path (I'd think if you came later in the evening some people would have already seen them by the time you were seated and it would be a more consistent flow rather than trying to hit them all at once). We thought the food was really good so it would be worth it to us even if we missed some characters, but if that's the reason you're going, then I would say that you couldn't be sure to make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter