• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4/3 offer

We did; staying January 3 thru 8 at the Poly. We're actually arriving on the 2nd and staying at ASports the first night, since the deal doesn't begin til the 3rd. Unfortunately we can only stay for six nights at the Poly, as we have to drive our daughter back to college when we get home.

Jan. 22-30 at the WL! I really wanted the Poly, but was out voted by DH and DS who just love the WL.

I did! We're heading down to the World March 13-20th to a 2BR suite at SSR with the whole family to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary. We wouldn't have been able to afford the suite without the promo.

So excited!

Last minute Christmas gift for DH and DS. First time at a moderate (usually do the Allstars). Staying Jan. 28 - Feb 4th.

I did Jan. 25-Feb. 1 at POR. First solo adventure. Can't wait it's freezin' up here. 35 days to go :banana:

We're heading down March 12-27 !!!:cool1:Trying to make up for the trip we had to cancel Dec. 5-12, because DW had to have foot surgery !!!! She's taking physical therapy so hopefully she'll be up for all the walking. If not, I guess we'll get her a scooter!!! I booked Wilderness Lodge as a surprise for her !!!

We booked 8 nights (7 just wasn't enough!) at AKL Feb 3-11th! I'm so excited. It's our 2nd trip to WDW but the first for one of my kids. DH, DD and I visited February 2006 at POP but then shortly after we took in a friend of my DD who was in the foster system and headed to a group home at the age of 11, we couldn't let that happen to her so we took her. So it's her first trip and we're all so excited to see her experience it for the first time!!! Just decided to upgrade to the DxDP as well from DDP!

Me :santa: DH:wizard: DD (15) :cheer2: DD (15) :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter