4/16/17 Allure of the Seas WC sailing

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
i went in to look at my upcoming reservation for the 4/16/17 Allure of the Seas WC sailing and noticed my itinerary changed. We were scheduled for a stop in Grand Cayman and it is now a sea day. Does RCCL really not notify their guests when they modify the cruise they originally booked? It's our first experience with RCCL and it is not starting off good.

Are you positive that the original itinerary said Grand Cayman? It must have been a mistake. Oasis class ships don't stop at ports that use tenders.

On Cruise Critic's roll call thread for this sailing, it lists the port stops as Falmouth, Labadee and Cozumel, plus three seas days. I don't know that I've ever seen this itinerary have four port stops, so I suspect this is the original itinerary. Plus, there is no discussion about an itinerary change anywhere else, so I suspect the GC was either a website glitch or you misread something. Do you have your original receipt for the booking?

Are you positive that the original itinerary said Grand Cayman? It must have been a mistake. Oasis class ships don't stop at ports that use tenders.

I second this. The big ships don't dock where they would have to tender as it would take forever to get everyone on and off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter