3rd Night at GF and MVMCP

antnee

Chasing Amy
Okay we started our day at DTD because of the overcast skies. We did the X-Mas store,Disney at Home and Pooh's corner then headed over to Cap'n Jack's forlunch. I beleive the have they have the best Key Lime pie in all Disney :D The we did the Art of Disney and World of Disney before heading back to the Hotel. We then had dinner around 6 at the GF Cafe, it had now be gun raining. Our waiter informed us that Mickey would wave his wand and stop the rain before the party ;) and could you beleive it actually did. :rolleyes: Anyway when we arrived at the park our tickets were rejectewd because they had an old date on them, so we explained to the CM that we bought the tix months ago and she spoke to her manger who let us in anyway. First we headed to Exposition Hall for our pins. The party was great we enjoyed the parade (both times), twas the night before christmas, and the Country Bears. the HC was flowing and their was plenty of cookies. We really enjoyed all the shows. I was only that the cookies and HC were hard to find. But the rides were open, (Pooh was down :( )and we had a great time.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!

xmas-group04.gif

I see more of that Disney magic at work! Glad you got to do MVMCP. It stops just before we get there. :( Thanks for posting. :)

image1.gif
<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>

I just love the Christmas Store. All of the ornaments are so beautiful. :)

You really lucked out with the rain stopping in time for MVMCP. Mickey really does have some magic pixie dust, huh? :D

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. :)

Lisa

<p align=center> <font color=#FF0000 font size=4> Happy Holidays</font>
gift41.gif

<A HREF="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/lisatx/index.html" TARGET=_blank> <font color=blue font face="Times New Roman" >Visit my DISney website -
trip reports and scrapbook pages!</A>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter